• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors about Lamar Odom

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Mavs shut him down following his pathetic season, many have indicated that the Warriors have a high interest in him. At this point, is he worth the risk? Even if we were after him, what could the Mav's possibly take back in return for him? If he gets waived, I can't imagine we would be high on his list.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was worth it before this season. He's always stuck me as way too moody and not giving full effort. He has spent his career wasting his size and talent with poor work ethic. Pass.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Mavs shut him down following his pathetic season, many have indicated that the Warriors have a high interest in him. At this point, is he worth the risk? Even if we were after him, what could the Mav's possibly take back in return for him? If he gets waived, I can't imagine we would be high on his list.

He wont be waived, he will be traded or bought out. If waived, Dallas is on the hook for all of his salary next year as I understand it.

I'm thinking we work out a trade in the offseason where we ship him and $3M to cover the buyout to someone for something stupid like a trade exception or the rights to someone that will never really play here. Cuban just wants every penny, including the buyout money, off the books for cap space.