• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor: Wentz to be Ready for Opener

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... since I’m soooo stupid and sick in the head can you explain to me what you meant when you said, “A win is a win” and “No one cut Dallas slack when Dak and Zeke were out” when me and Handi were fighting on whether it was a legit win or not. Since it was right in the middle of our thread I thought you were talking about what we were arguing but I’m sooo stupid to think that and you were just randomly adding things in that had nothing to do with the topic.
You need that explained to you? I thought it was pretty obvious to a sports fan.
Shit happens in the NFL. Guys get hurt, suspended, you get bad breaks, lucky breaks, refs make calls in your favor and against you, sometimes you get a 4th place schedule and sometimes a 1st place schedule. Sometimes you play NE without Brady or GB without Rodgers and so on and so on. BUT,,,the NFL is a big boys league, all you can do is beat the team in front of you on any given Sunday. You play 16 games and they all count towards your record. We don't get a 1/2 a win for playing a game without any of Zeke, Lee or Smith, but we do get a full win for beating the Eagles even when they chose to rest guys for the playoffs. A Win is a win.

Clear enough? Now tell me what that has to do with anyone other than you and I?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've read any of my posts you'd know I do not think highly of Dak. I'd much rather have Foles as our starting QB.
No, no, no. You are a Dallas fan so obviously you think Dak has already cemented a plaque in the HOF, Wentz sucks, Cox is a rapist and Foles should be bagging groceries. Don't you know how the rules work here?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, no. You are a Dallas fan so obviously you think Dak has already cemented a plaque in the HOF, Wentz sucks, Cox is a rapist and Foles should be bagging groceries. Don't you know how the rules work here?
Good post jarntt... :clap:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need that explained to you? I thought it was pretty obvious to a sports fan.
Shit happens in the NFL. Guys get hurt, suspended, you get bad breaks, lucky breaks, refs make calls in your favor and against you, sometimes you get a 4th place schedule and sometimes a 1st place schedule. Sometimes you play NE without Brady or GB without Rodgers and so on and so on. BUT,,,the NFL is a big boys league, all you can do is beat the team in front of you on any given Sunday. You play 16 games and they all count towards your record. We don't get a 1/2 a win for playing a game without any of Zeke, Lee or Smith, but we do get a full win for beating the Eagles even when they chose to rest guys for the playoffs. A Win is a win.

I for one, was glad the cowboys beat the Eagles in the final game of the season, it literally meant nothing other than the Cowboys getting a worse draft pick, and if you want to brag about beating our 3rd stringers 6-0, have at it, I guess.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one, was glad the cowboys beat the Eagles in the final game of the season, it literally meant nothing other than the Cowboys getting a worse draft pick, and if you want to brag about beating our 3rd stringers 6-0, have at it, I guess.
Sigh...I see poor reading comprehension is contagious :L

LOL...you were glad

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let me get it straight. Me and Handi were in the middle of a 10 page argument on whether or not that was a legit Cowboy ass whooping against the SB champs and you randomly decide to throw in there that when you’re guys are hurt or suspended it’s a quality win (which I happen to agree with) but it had NOTHING to do with what me and Handicappers were arguing about and you just threw in an arbitrary statement for no reason.
Teams do have to overcome refs, injuries and suspensions but that isn’t even in the same continent let alone world as a team saying “Fuck it. Bench everyone”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh.. LT protect QBs blind sides. I was just throwing in arbitrary statements that have nothing to do with the thread like you were.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get it straight. Me and Handi were in the middle of a 10 page argument on whether or not that was a legit Cowboy ass whooping against the SB champs and you randomly decide to throw in there that when you’re guys are hurt or suspended it’s a quality win (which I happen to agree with) but it had NOTHING to do with what me and Handicappers were arguing about and you just threw in an arbitrary statement for no reason.
Teams do have to overcome refs, injuries and suspensions but that isn’t even in the same continent let alone world as a team saying “Fuck it. Bench everyone”
Correct. Nothing whatsoever to do with it. Are you going to again tell me what I was thinking? It's a message board. I commented on what you said. I can't be held accountable for you having 5 simultaneous arguments and wait for you to stop them to comment. I don't normally read his posts. Did you see me respond to his posts?

All you can do is beat the team in front of you. A win is a win. They both still hold true 20 pages and two threads later

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh...I see poor reading comprehension is contagious :L

LOL...you were glad

Read your whole post. Yes, I was because winning hurt the cowboys draft position. Losing meant nothing. I didn't even watch the game for Christ sakes. But, if all the cowboys have to hang their hat on for last season is that, then congrats, I don't want to take away from your joy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. Nothing whatsoever to do with it. Are you going to again tell me what I was thinking? It's a message board. I commented on what you said. I can't be held accountable for you having 5 simultaneous arguments and wait for you to stop them to comment. I don't normally read his posts. Did you see me respond to his posts?

All you can do is beat the team in front of you. A win is a win. They both still hold true 20 pages and two threads later

You absolutely suck as a poster

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.. LT protect QBs blind sides. I was just throwing in arbitrary statements that have nothing to do with the thread like you were.
You really do just act like a child on here that wants to argue over everything and says things that make no sense and are just meant to perpetuate an argument instead of just being able to admit you were wrong when it's clearly proven. Take a step back from being an ass for a second. You literally just asked me to explain why I said what I said. I explained it to you. Apparently you didn't like the response or it left you unable to argue back so you come up with that childish response??? Go argue with someone else.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really do just act like a child on here that wants to argue over everything and says things that make no sense and are just meant to perpetuate an argument instead of just being able to admit you were wrong when it's clearly proven. Take a step back from being an ass for a second. You literally just asked me to explain why I said what I said. I explained it to you. Apparently you didn't like the response or it left you unable to argue back so you come up with that childish response??? Go argue with someone else.

You literally are the worst poster ever dude

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is a good strategy for the Eagles to start the season with Wentz under center ... They will want Foles healthy for another playoff run

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna get us another ring!

wentz-money-dance.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna get us another ring!

wentz-money-dance.gif
Wentz got a ring right? Don't the players have to vote on it in order to give him one?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz got a ring right? Don't the players have to vote on it in order to give him one?
I don't think so. If you are on the payroll, you get one.

Maybe for some special cases they vote, but if you are on the roster, you get a ring.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...if this turns out to be true, our backup QB will have more playoffs wins than the Cowboys do this century? That's pretty neat.

Damn with a stat like that you should have lapped them in SB wins, huh? I'd say what, 4:1 or maybe even 5:1? All those playoff wins in a century should really add up to a lot of season ending wins!