• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

*Rumor* 3 team deal

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ss:
HOCKEYBUZZ.com has San Jose, Carolina, Montreal in trade talks.

Chances are its a bunch a bull, but you never know?

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yeah just saw that to... hoping we add some depth to the 3rd lone earlier rather than later though

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm I don't see it on there. Does the rumor list the players possibly involved? We need some bottom 6 depth bad, hope something gets done.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kostitsyn? Maybe Cole or Moen lol. I dont see any fits where san jose is involved, though Demers might be a trade chip now

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jussi Jokinen would be awesome.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Demers is involved the only thing of interest to me is Brandon Sutter.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know Eklund is Full Of Shit........ Vancouver is intrested in Nabby. now that's what I call funny, Ha Ha

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now I know Eklund is Full Of Shit........ Vancouver is intrested in Nabby. now that's what I call funny, Ha Ha

I could see Vancouver being interested in him as a back up if there was a deal on the table for Schneider that they couldn't refuse.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vancouver would trade Luongo if they could find a taker. Can u imagine all that cap space Van would have if they traded that piece of shit Luongo?

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could see Vancouver being interested in him as a back up if there was a deal on the table for Schneider that they couldn't refuse.

I see them trading Lou & keeping schneider instead if a team actually wanted Lou, which I dont see that happening...

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: Do any of you think Dougie Boy will make a trade before Christmas? :think:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:think: Do any of you think Dougie Boy will make a trade before Christmas? :think:

yes I do. I think he can see bright as day the obvious need for O depth. With two goals combined in the last 12 games (1 each from mitchell and mcginn), the 3rd and 4th lines are obviously not cutting it. The 4th line hasnt pitched in a single goal since game 1. Granted, you dont expect your third and fourth lines to light the lamp regularly, but they still need to do so every few games. A solid 3rd line should combine for at least 40 goals (roughly 13 goals each, one 20 goals scorer and two with 10 or whatever). That's pretty much averaging a goal every other game. The sharks arent close. Having 6 guys to carry 100% of the load won't work and the ice time of the top 6 is getting pretty heavy this early in the year. That will really wear them down over 82 games and PO's.

he'll make a deal likely early or mid december. Maybe someone like A. Kostitsyn if MTL faulters. Could reacquire wellfed, or trade for comeau who is having a horrific year so far and would likely come as 100% salary dump from NYI. P.A. Parenteau is a to-be-ufa with some nice skills too. Tuomo Ruutu could also add some punch at a reasonable price. Any Blue jacket with the exception of Nash and Johansen is probably available too. There are guys out there, but a lot depends on which teams falter over the next month and find themselves well below .500 and 10-20 points out of a PO spot.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some more POP also on the 3rd line. I have a few names i'd like to see Doug go after, but I sure hope he acts soon.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the fact that the third line skates fast and plays hard but obviously they lack the scoring ability, aside from Handzus. As for the fourth line, those guys bore me to death. I don't think they contribute anything to the team, if you can't score, you have to at least provide some energy but they don't even really do that. It'd be nice to acquire a quality third line winger who can light the lamp and move McGinn down to the fourth line to inject some energy into it. Winchester-Desjardins-Murray...BORRRRRRRRING zzzZZZZzzzz

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the fact that the third line skates fast and plays hard but obviously they lack the scoring ability, aside from Handzus. As for the fourth line, those guys bore me to death. I don't think they contribute anything to the team, if you can't score, you have to at least provide some energy but they don't even really do that. It'd be nice to acquire a quality third line winger who can light the lamp and move McGinn down to the fourth line to inject some energy into it. Winchester-Desjardins-Murray...BORRRRRRRRING zzzZZZZzzzz

Seems like every 5 or 6 games or so the Sharks 4th line will play really well, generate a few scoring chances and generally create momentum and keep the play in the opponent's half of the ice. Gives you hope that maybe they're actually a legitimate 4th line. Then they do absolutely nothing for the next 5 games until they magically have a good game again. Would be great to see some consistency from that line, but they haven't given any indication that that will be the case.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'm sure he's already looking. Damn, wish Vrbata would have signed with the Sharks instead of staying with Phoenix. He'd look really good on the 3rd line with Handzus.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a pipedream of mine before the season started, but I really wanted Milan Hejduk to be a trade deadline acquisition. He's now been named Captain of the Avs which I think would lessen the chance of him being traded.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a pipedream of mine before the season started, but I really wanted Milan Hejduk to be a trade deadline acquisition. He's now been named Captain of the Avs which I think would lessen the chance of him being traded.

:think: Maybe not. He could be willing to accept a trade, since this might be his last year:think: