• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumble thread.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For predictions:

Asuka and Flair over Jax/ Bazler
Big E over Sami Zayn, I think that gets added at some point
Reigns over Owens
Goldberg over McIntyre.

Women's Rumble: Suprise Entry. I got a feeling Rousey and/or Lynch are going to show up and win it. If both... Gimme Rhonda.

Men's Rumble: It's hard because I have 2 locks and 2 very very strong dark horses. Going Lee but I wouldn't be Suprised if Edge, Bryan or Big E take it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belair makes the most sense for the women. They've been pointing in that direction for the last month and its been past time they start pushing her into a star role anyway. It's hard looking at the roster seeing any other woman that it could be. Maybe Alexa Bliss. They could always do Charlotte but she won last year.

For the men, the sentiment seems to be its going to be Daniel Bryan since he's never won before and this is basically his last year as a full time wrestler. I don't think they'll have both Rumbles do the obvious picks that they've been pointing to for the last month (Bryan and Belair) so I'll say the win goes to either a returning Seth Rollins or a surprise Brock Lesnar return, with either of those winners going to challenge Reigns at Mania

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belair makes the most sense for the women. They've been pointing in that direction for the last month and its been past time they start pushing her into a star role anyway. It's hard looking at the roster seeing any other woman that it could be. Maybe Alexa Bliss. They could always do Charlotte but she won last year.

For the men, the sentiment seems to be its going to be Daniel Bryan since he's never won before and this is basically his last year as a full time wrestler. I don't think they'll have both Rumbles do the obvious picks that they've been pointing to for the last month (Bryan and Belair) so I'll say the win goes to either a returning Seth Rollins or a surprise Brock Lesnar return, with either of those winners going to challenge Reigns at Mania

If no suprises. I'm going to go Raquel Gonzalez. Finally have a NXT match on WM

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Beth in her 3rd Rumble????

And where does that put Keith Lee. Big opportunity for him because he is one of the favorites to win but because him and Yim are a couple, would he bow out because of him being in close contact with someone who tested positive?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Beth in her 3rd Rumble????

And where does that put Keith Lee. Big opportunity for him because he is one of the favorites to win but because him and Yim are a couple, would he bow out because of him being in close contact with someone who tested positive?

Last I've seen there's still been no news on Lee. Initially there were reports he tested positive too but that got pulled back and now its "no one knows"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Countdown for 10 then a spolier

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Carlito Colon, 41, is backstage at the Royal Rumble PPV in Tampa and is slated to appear as a surprise in the Men's Rumble match. It would be Carlito's first match for WWE since a Raw house show in May 2010.

The word making the rounds backstage is that Carlito will also be at tomorrow's Raw and there's talk he may be getting a tryout as a Producer for the company.

If true. I'd say 3-10

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Carlito Colon, 41, is backstage at the Royal Rumble PPV in Tampa and is slated to appear as a surprise in the Men's Rumble match. It would be Carlito's first match for WWE since a Raw house show in May 2010.

The word making the rounds backstage is that Carlito will also be at tomorrow's Raw and there's talk he may be getting a tryout as a Producer for the company.

If true. I'd say 3-10
Also looks like Nattie leaked a potential surprise entrant in the women’s RR by posting a pic with Trish Stratus on her Instagram.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

If true. I'd say 3-10

That's exactly the same thing they did with MVP and now he's a full time performer. Wouldn't be shocked at all if the same thing doesn't happen with Carlito

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

both of those would be throw your remote through the tv awful.

maybe after belair gets some lessons in basic grammar
She is horrific on the mic

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I've seen there's still been no news on Lee. Initially there were reports he tested positive too but that got pulled back and now its "no one knows"

I can’t imagine he can go if yim is out when they love together.

that hurts. He’s one of the few potential winners that actually made sense. Any sense at all.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be clear I meant Bryan and belair.

both are shitty choices for wwe.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but doubtful.

Ready for a Phyiscal fight in the First match

sashas promo was so ridiculously heelish