• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round Tracker 2021

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really going to recommit to golf this year. My driver swing is getting really solid. I just have to resist trying to hit the ball. When I just swing through the ball it's down the middle every time and longer than I've ever hit it.

I have two new buddies who each belong to area private courses and with my new electric caddy and a slew of physical ailments behind me, I'll be playing much more frequently.

2 weeks post OP on the wrist and I was hitting my driver yesterday no problem. Fuckin' numbness in my hands is gone forever!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really going to recommit to golf this year. My driver swing is getting really solid. I just have to resist trying to hit the ball. When I just swing through the ball it's down the middle every time and longer than I've ever hit it.

I have two new buddies who each belong to area private courses and with my new electric caddy and a slew of physical ailments behind me, I'll be playing much more frequently.

2 weeks post OP on the wrist and I was hitting my driver yesterday no problem. Fuckin' numbness in my hands is gone forever!
what was causing the numbness?

a buddy of mine has been battling issues with his hand where he has a dead bone in on and it restricts bloodflow (Kienbock's Disease, I think)

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had Carpal Tunnel in both wrists now. The transverse Carpal ligament puts pressure on the median nerve and all of your fingers go numb periodically. Esp if you sleep with it pinched off. It's never the little finger, just the others and that's how you know it's carpal tunnel. It's also a bitch on my motorcycle as my hand would go numb constantly. They just snip that ligament and it's instant relief. So nice to have them both done. 16 days later, it's all healed over and I'm hitting balls again~

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
played yesterday...it was colder but not too too terrible.

some parts of my game were good, some were just mediocre. My chips and short game were pretty good but there was a hitch in the irons.

I also think playing tennis 3 days in a row was affecting my swing a little. My right arm was just sore the entire time.