• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster Turnover

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty of roster turnover every year for every NFL team, but this could be quite a year of changes for the Packers. Matthews, Cobb, Kendricks, House, Lewis, and Wilkerson are all UFAs and I don't see any of them coming back. Bulaga and Graham are likey salary cap casualties. Ryan and Breeland will be UFAs that I could see getting re-signed.

The changes over the course to the season was brutal this year. Only 30 guys who were on the 53 man roster game 1 were still there for game 16. It's going to be a very different team next year.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Graham stays. His dead cap hit would be huge.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Graham stays. His dead cap hit would be huge.

They would actually save money by cutting Graham before he's due a $5 million roster bonus in March. They'd have to count the remaining part of his signing bonus, but would save his salary and the roster bonus and have more cap space available.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would actually save money by cutting Graham before he's due a $5 million roster bonus in March. They'd have to count the remaining part of his signing bonus, but would save his salary and the roster bonus and have more cap space available.

If that's true (and I believe you BTW), Graham has to go. He can't run anymore and we haven't used a TE consistently since Finley. Tight ends in the MM offense were basically worthless numbers-wise. Perhaps Gute drafts another Finley type who the next head coach will use to actually have a threat in the middle of the field.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would save 5 million in cap space but also have to dole out 7 million dead money. With Lewis, Kendricks and Tonyan all being free agents I don't see him going anywhere

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham's best days are behind him.