• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROS: TE

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle. Since they are playing the Chiefs, there's a chance KC booms them putting up a bunch of offense so SF will have to throw a lot to keep up. Kittle is usually pretty good getting targets as well

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle. Since they are playing the Chiefs, there's a chance KC booms them putting up a bunch of offense so SF will have to throw a lot to keep up. Kittle is usually pretty good getting targets as well
im looking year long, but i did put the claim in for him, see if i get outbid, i didnt throw much cash towards hinm

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im looking year long, but i did put the claim in for him, see if i get outbid, i didnt throw much cash towards hinm
Target-wise it should be close but hasn't shown to be so far. ... Kittle is probably the safer choice. ...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd still go Kittle in that case then. I've seen Jimmy G be a good QB so I figure Kittle's targets will still be there. While its still a small sample size with Trubisky, there are still times where he's struggling the offense is stalling out because he can't complete anything. Kittle seems more like the safer play on a week to week basis because of that though I'm sure there will be weeks Burton puts up big numbers.