• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rory has that bounce in his step again.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see him continue this at Pebble.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just one of those days when Rory can just smoke a course.

He needed to hole out from the bunker for the 59 so he went right at it ...but that brought that bogey into play.

Can't ask for a better result the week before a major.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just one of those days when Rory can just smoke a course.

He needed to hole out from the bunker for the 59 so he went right at it ...but that brought that bogey into play.

Can't ask for a better result the week before a major.

No you couldn't.

I think the big key to his game is iron play coupled with the driving....we've seen him drive it deep, but not capitalize in the past...yesterday he capitalized on some bombs and made it look easy.

The greens at Pebble are so small that you have to be sharp with the approach...if he's got wedge in hand on half of his approaches you have to like his chances.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you couldn't.

I think the big key to his game is iron play coupled with the driving....we've seen him drive it deep, but not capitalize in the past...yesterday he capitalized on some bombs and made it look easy.

The greens at Pebble are so small that you have to be sharp with the approach...if he's got wedge in hand on half of his approaches you have to like his chances.

Funny you should bring that up.

I was going to post an infuriating stat they talked about yesterday.

Rory is ranked around 200th in shots 75-100 yards. That is ridiculous on so many levels and did not surprise me at all. I have seen it so many times, an insane drive followed by a poor approach shot.

This is where an old veteran caddy would serve Rory well. He would harp on Rory to work on that distance with a coach or by himself.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you should bring that up.

I was going to post an infuriating stat they talked about yesterday.

Rory is ranked around 200th in shots 75-100 yards. That is ridiculous on so many levels and did not surprise me at all. I have seen it so many times, an insane drive followed by a poor approach shot.

This is where an old veteran caddy would serve Rory well. He would harp on Rory to work on that distance with a coach or by himself.

I didn't realize he was quite that bad ranking wise, but just on the eye test, Rory still wastes a lot of bombs. Although it's not really a bomber's course, it's good to see Rory going in with some confidence and a recent win.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping this because I kinda feel bad for him. 2 majors this year he’s started with an 8 or 9 on the first hole.

Today he couldn’t buy a putt and Koepka buried him straight up

Almost seems like in the big moment he’s choking hard or something ain’t right upstairs

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping this because I kinda feel bad for him. 2 majors this year he’s started with an 8 or 9 on the first hole.

Today he couldn’t buy a putt and Koepka buried him straight up

Almost seems like in the big moment he’s choking hard or something ain’t right upstairs
He played better before he got married.