• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ronnie Lott

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda off topic, but it is about Ronnie...

Dude is a HORRIBLE speaker. KNBR has him on ALL the time, and they always rave about what a great speaker he is. He reminds me of the totally baked dude in the corner just babbling to himself about random shit. He is the guy who gets talking, and everyone falls asleep in the middle of his sentence.

It always irritates me when he is on KNBR.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude is a HORRIBLE speaker. KNBR has him on ALL the time, and they always rave about what a great speaker he is. He reminds me of the totally baked dude in the corner just babbling to himself about random shit. He is the guy who gets talking, and everyone falls asleep in the middle of his sentence.

Is he worse than Luke Walton?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never thought of Ronnie as a bad speaker in terms of his communication skills. But I find the content of his appearances lacking when it comes to insight in football. When asked about football, he will give you statements like guys want to hit hard and have passion. Stuff like that. But when it comes to Xs and Os and things that explain what happens out in the football field, I never hear that from Ronnie Lott. And Lott is one of my all time favorite 49ers. I just don't find his interviews all that interesting.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if he has some brain damage from all the monster hits he made over his career because, though I haven't heard him speak in a while, he sounded like he spoke pretty well back in the day.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he has some brain damage from all the monster hits he made over his career because, though I haven't heard him speak in a while, he sounded like he spoke pretty well back in the day.

He still sounds the same. It is just there isn't much in terms of football substance when he speaks. In a way, kind of like Jum Harbaugh interviews when it comes to substance only Ronnie Lott actually does like doing interviews. Ronnie Lott's interviews are typically things like you gotta play with heart. You won't learn much about the game of pro football listening to Ronnie Lott.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still sounds the same. It is just there isn't much in terms of football substance when he speaks. In a way, kind of like Jum Harbaugh interviews when it comes to substance only Ronnie Lott actually does like doing interviews. Ronnie Lott's interviews are typically things like you gotta play with heart. You won't learn much about the game of pro football listening to Ronnie Lott.
He tries to be an inspirational speaker. But he just sounds high to me.

I don’t know. Maybe I am the only one. But I always roll my eyes when I hear him talk...