• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ron Rivera vs Mike McCarthy

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WTF’s may be a mediocre football team in general, but one only has to look at the opposite sideline to know that at least they arent being led by an absolute shitshow of a coach, in Mike McCarthy.

Rivera and his team has found a lot of players that are contributing nicely to the team, from both free agency to the draft.

Now, I dont think the WTF’s are going to reel off 8 victories in a row and get into the playoffs at 9-7, but I sure as hell wouldnt want to play them in the playoffs if they did.

That dline could be fearsome.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a problem calling them The Washington Football Team so I call them the "Founders" like the Founding Fathers. I was going to call them the Crocs......you know, Trump was going to drain the washington Swamp.

Anyway, it looks like Rivera has this team all walking together in the same direction.

They're starting to get confidence and just might end up with the Division title.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have a problem calling them the Football team, so they’ll be the WTF’s until they pick an actual name.

Also, RR is a pretty good coach.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcarthy is a total dumbass. I dont have a problem with going for it 4th down, but at least call good plays!
What an assclown.
Thanks jerrah....who is another dumbass GM.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So? Do the Pats get any style points for being 4-6?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcarthy is a total dumbass. I dont have a problem with going for it 4th down, but at least call good plays!
What an assclown.
Thanks jerrah....who is another dumbass GM.

The problem is coaching. Injuries happen to everybody, though obviously losing a qb like Prescott hurts a lot.

Its that McCarthy is just a fucking terrible coach, and makes terrible playcalls at terrible times.
Throwing on 4th and 1, fake punts on your 20?
Just bad, bad football.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WTF’s may be a mediocre football team in general, but one only has to look at the opposite sideline to know that at least they arent being led by an absolute shitshow of a coach, in Mike McCarthy.

Rivera and his team has found a lot of players that are contributing nicely to the team, from both free agency to the draft.

Now, I dont think the WTF’s are going to reel off 8 victories in a row and get into the playoffs at 9-7, but I sure as hell wouldnt want to play them in the playoffs if they did.

That dline could be fearsome.
If by contributing nicely you mean beating 3 of the 4 teams in the NFL that are shittier than the Skins, than yeah, RR and his boys have come up with some gems in FA n the drafts.

Against teams with a combined 8-21-2 record the DL has been fearsome. Against everybody else.................

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by contributing nicely you mean beating 3 of the 4 teams in the NFL that are shittier than the Skins, than yeah, RR and his boys have come up with some gems in FA n the drafts.

Against teams with a combined 8-21-2 record the DL has been fearsome. Against everybody else.................

Lame.

Not the WTF’s fault the teams on their schedule suck.

Also, an opposing team’s records has nothing yo do with RR’s players contributions.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame.

Not the WTF’s fault the teams on their schedule suck.

Also, an opposing team’s records has nothing yo do with RR’s players contributions.

Where did I imply it's the Skins fault that Philly, Cincy and Dallas suck swollen blue whale nuts?

You're right. An opposing team's record has nothing to do with the contributions made to WFT by WFT players. The shitty ass record of WFT on the other hand speaks volumes towards those contributions though doesn't it. Which is why I don't understand how Skins fans can wax all poetic about the hellifiied job RR n crew did in FA and the draft after beating one of the few NFL teams that are shittier than the Skins. That imo is what's lame.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that RR did a "hellafied" job?

No, I did not.

I said that he found a lot of players who have contributed nicely. Factually speaking, RR has found a lot of players who have contributed nicely.

Here are the players that RR and his crew have found that have contributed nicely:

Antonio Gibson
Cornelius Lucas
Wes Schweitzer
Logan Thomas
Ronald Darby
Isaiah Wright
Chase Young
JD McKissick
Cameron Kurl

That's a lot of players, contributing nicely.

Similarly, nobody is "waxing poetic" about it.

If you "put the hoot in hootenanny" as you poetically waxed earlier, your parties must be fucking terrible.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that RR did a "hellafied" job?

No, I did not.

I said that he found a lot of players who have contributed nicely. Factually speaking, RR has found a lot of players who have contributed nicely.

Here are the players that RR and his crew have found that have contributed nicely:

Antonio Gibson
Cornelius Lucas
Wes Schweitzer
Logan Thomas
Ronald Darby
Isaiah Wright
Chase Young
JD McKissick
Cameron Kurl

That's a lot of players, contributing nicely.

Similarly, nobody is "waxing poetic" about it.

If you "put the hoot in hootenanny" as you poetically waxed earlier, your parties must be fucking terrible.
The Skins beat a bottom feeder and you're ready to party, eh. Sorry, homey. The Hoot don't come out to party and celebrate some bullshit.

Contributing nicely to what? A 4-7 record with no wins coming against a team with a winning record. Against teams with winning records do you know how long the Skins have had a lead in a game going into the 4th quarter? Once. For all of 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

Young will be back next year. As will Gibson and Curl deserves to as well. I like Darby too, but there's no guarantee he or any of the others will be on the WFT roster next year.

And tell you what. I'll stop using terms like 'hellified' and 'waxing poetic.' When you start using 'contributing nicely' in a correct and factual manner. Cuz @ 4-7 with every win coming against teams in the lowest percentile as it relates to being a good NFL team. You're using it way wrong.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins beat a bottom feeder and you're ready to party, eh. Sorry, homey. The Hoot don't come out to party and celebrate some bullshit.

Contributing nicely to what? A 4-7 record with no wins coming against a team with a winning record. Against teams with winning records do you know how long the Skins have had a lead in a game going into the 4th quarter? Once. For all of 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

Young will be back next year. As will Gibson and Curl deserves to as well. I like Darby too, but there's no guarantee he or any of the others will be on the WFT roster next year.

And tell you what. I'll stop using terms like 'hellified' and 'waxing poetic.' When you start using 'contributing nicely' in a correct and factual manner. Cuz @ 4-7 with every win coming against teams in the lowest percentile as it relates to being a good NFL team. You're using it way wrong.

Isnt the peyote you pretend you went out into the desert to smoke supposed to chill you out?

Talk about harshing everybody’s mellow.

Homey, the skins played well and they have plenty of people that RR found that are - say it with me, Cheech - contributing nicely.

You’re the fetal position guy. Everybody knows one. Mr paranoia.“I cant handle this! They’re apl after me!”

hahahahhaa! Yup. That’s definitely, definitely ypu.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you peel the banana the WTF did just enough to be in the game. D saved 4 points on the pick. McCarthy's hapless coaching helped a great deal. The game easily could have swung in the other direction if not for those two things.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt the peyote you pretend you went out into the desert to smoke supposed to chill you out?

Talk about harshing everybody’s mellow.

Homey, the skins played well and they have plenty of people that RR found that are - say it with me, Cheech - contributing nicely.

You’re the fetal position guy. Everybody knows one. Mr paranoia.“I cant handle this! They’re apl after me!”

hahahahhaa! Yup. That’s definitely, definitely ypu.

It wasn't peyote, it was DMT. If you're gonna try and mock something someone does at least get right what you're trying to mock. Speaking of which. It's a cool high, but it doesn't last long and there's no residual effects when you come down which was a trip, but it could be cool depending on the situation. Oh, and it got way too cold to be frolicking through the desert that night.

The Skins played well eh. Against the Cowboys, sure, for the most part they did. But it was the Cowboys. They were fortunate against the Bengals that Burrow was injured far as winning that game imo. And they came back in the 2nd half against Philly who just may be the most dysfunctional team in football now. And you wanna give props to RR and talk about players contributing nicely for that. That's cool and all I guess, for you. Personally I think its depressing and bullshit that this is far Skins fans have sunk this low to be happy @ the current state of Skins and claim this is positive contributing. You need to let me know what type of drugs you're doing. They are way better the ones I do.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't peyote, it was DMT. If you're gonna try and mock something someone does at least get right what you're trying to mock. Speaking of which. It's a cool high, but it doesn't last long and there's no residual effects when you come down which was a trip, but it could be cool depending on the situation. Oh, and it got way too cold to be frolicking through the desert that night.

The Skins played well eh. Against the Cowboys, sure, for the most part they did. But it was the Cowboys. They were fortunate against the Bengals that Burrow was injured far as winning that game imo. And they came back in the 2nd half against Philly who just may be the most dysfunctional team in football now. And you wanna give props to RR and talk about players contributing nicely for that. That's cool and all I guess, for you. Personally I think its depressing and bullshit that this is far Skins fans have sunk this low to be happy @ the current state of Skins and claim this is positive contributing. You need to let me know what type of drugs you're doing. They are way better the ones I do.
I’m pretty sure adjustments were made before the burrow injury. So maybe it would of been the same outcome. How could you not be a fan of RR right now. He’s been making some tuff decisions and so far it doesn’t look like the team any worse, and they’re fighting hard for the coach.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure adjustments were made before the burrow injury. So maybe it would of been the same outcome. How could you not be a fan of RR right now. He’s been making some tuff decisions and so far it doesn’t look like the team any worse, and they’re fighting hard for the coach.

Burrow was moving the Bengals up n down the field in the 1st half, and they left 7 to 10 points on the field before he was injured. After he injured they did nothing and the Skins started blitzing his replacement.

I would've preferred RR stuck to what was supposed to be the original plan of development with an eye towards building for the future. As opposed to chasing some bullshit NFC East crown that won't mean anything of substance. With the only real accomplishment it will get the Skins is picking further back in the 1st rd. They don't any better either. Aside from games against the Cowboys. They've looked really bad in the 1st half of every game. Committing turnovers and penalties, taking sacks knocking them out of FG range, missing FGs, teams drive up n down the field on them taking double digit halftime leads. Every half ass decent team they've played this year has put a foot in their ass.

RR's decision to go with Alex not only this year, but next is a tough decision. Tough on the Skins and it will serve little to no purpose. Except hold back that development for the future that was supposed to be the main goal.