• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Roethlisberger

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry Jones is gonna take Rothlessburger's job from him!:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After what y'all feel was a super bowl win last week, I'll bet you do feel that way!!!!

:lol:

Just wait until the Browns sweep your $tealer$ this year!:hope:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry Jones is gonna take Rothlessburger's job from him!:D

Landry should be happy if he's extended in PIT...lol.

Btw...Browns had a good shot to knock off an undefeated yesterday...Love the big TE.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until the Browns sweep your $tealer$ this year!:hope:

there really has to be a line.....

But you do get creative credit!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry should be happy if he's extended in PIT...lol.

Btw...Browns had a good shot to knock off an undefeated yesterday...Love the big TE.

I just hope Duh Clowns end up w/ a lottery pick in the '16 Draft so they can select the wrong player.:L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there really has to be a line.....

But you do get creative credit!!!

The Clowns will announce later this week that in an attempt to get better over night they'll leave the NFL for the CFL. And that still won't help!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clowns will announce later this week that in an attempt to get better over night they'll leave the NFL for the CFL. And that still won't help!

It might, stranger things have happened.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Murphy. And he wonders why people call him a drama queen? WTF else is his fat ass gonna do?

:sigh: I am still so annoyed over last weekend. Maybe it's time to unplug the coffee IV. Sorry Ben.

Fat ass.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-story as far as I'm concerned..... He is quite a warrior on the football field. I've never seen a qb so willing to get beat up on a weekly basis. But in the media, he always strikes me as a drama queen - Loves the attention.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Tomlin said he wasn't surprised with Ben Roethlisberger's announcement that he will evaluate his future before saying that he will return for the 2017 season.

Pittsburgh's coach addressed his quarterback's statements as part of his season-ending news conference shortly after Big Ben's comments hit the airwaves.

"You do take it seriously," Tomlin said with regard to Roethlisberger alluding to retirement. "I think that’s a fair assessment in terms of where he is in his career. Obviously, I'm hopeful that he returns. I’m not alarmed or surprised by that thought process. He’s the most significant component of what we do. We’ll plan and act accordantly."

Tomlin added that the potential to add a quarterback to the roster this offseason is "extremely significant."

Pittsburgh's coach said that this isn't the first time that Roethlisberger has mentioned retirement.

Tomlin also said that he has not spoken with his quarterback since the end of the season but plans to as he continues conducting exit interviews with his players. Tomlin said that Big Ben is normally one of -- if not the -- last players he speaks with before officially putting a bow on the 2016 season.

About 45 minutes before Tomlin spoke to the media, Roethlisberger said that he will spend the foreseeable future contemplating his career, as the 2017 season would mark his 14th season with the Steelers.

"I don’t know. It’s one of those things," Roethlisberger said about whether or not he will return for the 2017 season. "I was talking to my wife last night and my agent. I'm going to take this offseason to evaluate and to consider all options... my health. Take some time to wait to see if there is going to be another season. I think it’s a smart thing to do every year.

"I'm going to take some time and evaluate with my family and do a lot of praying to make sure this is the right thing for me and my family."

Mike Tomlin 'not alarmed' by Roethlisberger's retirement talk

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has 2 kids .. guess he may want to spend some time with them while he can still remember their names ... so if he retires then he retires ben has got to do what is the best for himself and his family .. if he retires we will miss having him but hey life goes on .. he gave that team his all through the years he deserves to be able to retire and enjoy his life with his family ..I wish him the best of luck but still hope to see him play next season..I supose we will just have to wait and see what happens

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he makes a fairly quick decision and sticks with it, no problem. He better not ever turn this into a 'Favre type I'm retired, no I'm not' drama!!!