• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roenis Elias impresses in ST

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i really wish kuma and tai arent hurt so 1-3 is locked in the rotation and elias, ramirez, and paxton can take up the back end of the rotation. its frustrating how fragile pitchers are they were throwing some pitches during practice in ST now boom their hurt a month. Football players get broken hands, get a cast placed on it and then use the cast to hit the opposing player during the game

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one time I saw him throw he looked really good. The ball really seems to snap out of his hand.

That said, Brandon Maurer looked great last spring too then got shelled in the regular season. I'll get optimistic when the guy shows he can be good when it actually counts.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one time I saw him throw he looked really good. The ball really seems to snap out of his hand.

That said, Brandon Maurer looked great last spring too then got shelled in the regular season. I'll get optimistic when the guy shows he can be good when it actually counts.

Yea unfortunately the Maurer comparison makes sense. As Ms fans you can't blame us for thinking that way. At the same time baker and wolf have not anything to show they have locked down spots. I would rather take my lumps with the younger guys. Sick of veteran bums that always seem to be in our rotation every year. Millwood, Saunders, Harang and now baker and wolf. I say give him a shot

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea unfortunately the Maurer comparison makes sense. As Ms fans you can't blame us for thinking that way. At the same time baker and wolf have not anything to show they have locked down spots. I would rather take my lumps with the younger guys. Sick of veteran bums that always seem to be in our rotation every year. Millwood, Saunders, Harang and now baker and wolf. I say give him a shot

Agree about the bets that always seem to find a way to latch on.
Erasmo.......cmon.......he has been mentioned for years. Give the MAN a chance.
Paxton........4 years at UK. Strong Sept.
The Cuban Guy.....why not.
THE KING. IS THE KING. thank you Felix.
Walker and Kuma ......soon.

Baker and/of Wolf.....one or two starts depending on results. HATE this option.