• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodney Anderson tears ACL....AGAIN?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Rodney...he was born under a bad sign.

...and tore it in a fucking PRESEASON GAME!

:L

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, saw that earlier. Feel horrible for that kid. He could've been great without all of the injuries.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said from the start he was trying to rush his rehab.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandson tore his ACL and meniscus in his left Knee at a football camp on July 10th. Five Div. I coaches were asking repeatedly to run certain routes. After about six requests he did a 'hitch and go' and went down like a ton of bricks. I was standing on the side of the field behind a fence and had to tell two female "trainers" that he was hurt. They made him walk off the field.

Not one coach even went over to him. Not one one of the 100 other players on the field even walked over to say anything. I supported him to the car and drove him to the hospital where an intern diagnosed an x-ray as a sprain and wrapped it in an ace.

He had surgery three weeks ago and the max he's bent the knee is 30 degrees. he hasn't put any weight on it at all. he was finally able to take a shower this past Friday after the 10 stitches were removed.

He can't put any weight on the leg for another 3 weeks and is going to rehab twice a week, which he's been doing since two days after the surgery.

I know what Anderson did and he came back way too fast. My guess is that he was on the leg in four weeks instead of six. The trainers pushed the resistance and being a superbly conditioned athlete he exceeded expectations. I'd be willing to be he was in the weight room about 8 weeks after surgery. I sympathize, I know he pushed it and the knee was not properly healed. It will cost him another Hamstring tendon to replace the one he just tore.

The normal schedule from a sports medicine orthepedist..............
Surgery to replace the ACL and mend the meniscus by reattaching it to the patella. 8/19/2019
6 Weeks of PT with absolutely no weight on the knee....followed by
8 Weekes of PT with trained sports therapist.....no running or weights
8 weeks of supervised treadmill work working up to a full run
8 weeks of supervised weight work for both legs.

After 32 weeks he can return to the football field for full contact.......4/20/2020

Biggest concern of the doctor......tearing the other ACL because of the strength of the right one.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandson tore his ACL and meniscus in his left Knee at a football camp on July 10th. Five Div. I coaches were asking repeatedly to run certain routes. After about six requests he did a 'hitch and go' and went down like a ton of bricks. I was standing on the side of the field behind a fence and had to tell two female "trainers" that he was hurt. They made him walk off the field.

Not one coach even went over to him. Not one one of the 100 other players on the field even walked over to say anything. I supported him to the car and drove him to the hospital where an intern diagnosed an x-ray as a sprain and wrapped it in an ace.

He had surgery three weeks ago and the max he's bent the knee is 30 degrees. he hasn't put any weight on it at all. he was finally able to take a shower this past Friday after the 10 stitches were removed.

He can't put any weight on the leg for another 3 weeks and is going to rehab twice a week, which he's been doing since two days after the surgery.

I know what Anderson did and he came back way too fast. My guess is that he was on the leg in four weeks instead of six. The trainers pushed the resistance and being a superbly conditioned athlete he exceeded expectations. I'd be willing to be he was in the weight room about 8 weeks after surgery. I sympathize, I know he pushed it and the knee was not properly healed. It will cost him another Hamstring tendon to replace the one he just tore.

Surgery to replace the ACL and mend the meniscus by reattaching it to the patella. 8/19/2019

After 32 weeks he can return to the football field for full contact.......4/20/2020

Biggest concern of the doctor......tearing the other ACL because of the strength of the right one.
You are so full of unprovable shit its amazing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a lot of incorrect information in here.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck would you know??

Please post all of the umprovableshit......and please prove it.
Dont care, dont have the time. You keep on pretending you.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain..............in detail.

I really don’t have time to pick it apart because frankly, it’s a shit show. But I’ll just start with this. You don’t attach the fucking meniscus to the patella.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ou don’t attach the fucking meniscus to the patella.
my mistake....rushing my response.

The knee 5 minutes before the stitsheswere removed.

Hole was drilled up through the knee and hamstring tendon was attached at the top with a ceramic button. The tendon was attached below with a ceramic screw and the buttoneand screw will become part of the bone. Advantage of being 17 and in great physical condition.

upload_2019-9-1_13-51-48.jpeg