• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rodgers torn acl

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! He is a solid WR and PR. Wonder how long he's going to be out. I hate it for him, but as far as we're concerned, there is some depth at wr.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about WR because there just so much somewhat proven talent there. Kendrick, Powell, etc. can fill that gap.

What concerns me the most is punt returns. Last year he was the best we've seen at the position since Spiller. He iced away the BC game and led the ACC in yardage last year. We've had a ton of WR talent since Spiller but not until Rodgers did we have a difference maker returning punts.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! He is a solid WR and PR. Wonder how long he's going to be out. I hate it for him, but as far as we're concerned, there is some depth at wr.

maybe redshirt or get a few end of season games and go nfl

I'm not worried about WR because there just so much somewhat proven talent there. Kendrick, Powell, etc. can fill that gap.

What concerns me the most is punt returns. Last year he was the best we've seen at the position since Spiller. He iced away the BC game and led the ACC in yardage last year. We've had a ton of WR talent since Spiller but not until Rodgers did we have a difference maker returning punts.

yep big loss in return game

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe redshirt or get a few end of season games and go nfl
He could theoretically be back by the end of the season. If so play him in the four, maintain his year of eligibility and go from there. I doubt he's going to want to go to the NFL after a major injury. He hasn't had the eye-popping numbers for that.

yep big loss in return game
Hopefully Kendrick can be just as electric on ount returns as he was on kick returns. IMO a big part of our success last year was the fact that we stopped playing it safe and fair catching every punt like we had been doing.