• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers out for year w torn Achilles

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate the Packers, they just look like the best team in the NFC. AR is awesome... Wish the Bears had him.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate the Packers, they just look like the best team in the NFC. AR is awesome... Wish the Bears had him.
No love for Romo and the Cowboys?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Niners are most famous for not drafting him, but a lot of other teams could have drafted him, including the Bears. But hey, we got Alex Smith and your team got Cedric Benson. It was hard to know at the time that Rodgers would become the best QB in the game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job by Rogers but MVP goes to Murray or Brady.

Brady??? You snorting coke before posting???

If it is going to go to a QB Rodgers is basically a lock.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Pack looks very good, Hawks look extremely good but Dallas looks on fire good....
I think everyone is too sold on the wrong team as the best in the NFC at this point in the year heading into the playoffs.....Dallas don't need HF advantage to beat anybody in the NFC IMO, most balanced and clicking like a well oiled machine.......

But I'm an AFC fan, Go Ravens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas beats the Lions, it will be Romo vs. Rodgers the week after.

Hope the weather is not too ridiculous because it ought to be a great game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly Murray but Brady will not get (or deserves) the MVP

What is the update on Rodgers? He came back and completeted the game.... Didn't look completely healthy but stuck it out...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas beats the Lions, it will be Romo vs. Rodgers the week after.

Hope the weather is not too ridiculous because it ought to be a great game.

Dez is the new Megatron, Murry Emmit Smith all over and Romo is playing off the charts....
I think they are the shooting star that no one is paying attention to.....
Too busy window shopping....Barring injury or total collapse, I would be surprised if they don't make the SB this yr.....They are my NFC prediction.
Not sure yet for AFC, I thought it would be NE until yesterday, that left room for doubt, but I'm still leaning that way.....Unless of course we play them, and then it would be the Ravens....;)

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is the new Megatron, Murry Emmit Smith all over and Romo is playing off the charts....
I think they are the shooting star that no one is paying attention to.....
Too busy window shopping....Barring injury or total collapse, I would be surprised if they don't make the SB this yr.....They are my NFC prediction.
Not sure yet for AFC, I thought it would be NE until yesterday, that left room for doubt, but I'm still leaning that way.....Unless of course we play them, and then it would be the Ravens....;)

Covered this in another thread, but I can't put odds on Dallas going through the two biggest home field advantages in the NFL in cold weather conditions (GB and Seattle). That is a monumental task. But if they can pull it off they would certainly deserve it.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covered this in another thread, but I can't put odds on Dallas going through the two biggest home field advantages in the NFL in cold weather conditions (GB and Seattle). That is a monumental task. But if they can pull it off they would certainly deserve it.

Tony Romo is from Wisconsin, the Cowboys are 8-0 on the road with a victory in Seattle.

I think they are capable of pulling it off. They are capable of losing to Detroit at home if they play badly too.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what it looks like to me.

Aaron Rodgers (calf) initially feared that he blew out his Achilles' in Sunday's win over the Lions.
Speaking Tuesday, Rodgers hinted he won't be 100 percent for the Divisional Round. "Can't say either way what percentage it will be," Rodgers said of his calf. "But I hope it's going to be feeling better than it was last weekend." Rodgers is clearly going to suit up for the second round of the playoffs, but it sounds like he won't be all the way back to 100 percent until next season. Even playing on essentially one leg in Week 17, Rodgers remained alarmingly (for the rest of the league) effective.

Suck my balls to the 3 haters who engaged me. :comeatmebro:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sixburgh is meeting who in the Super Bowl? :scratch:

Last edited by a moderator: