• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers amazing TD throw

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because some folks are smart enough to know that the higher trajectory adds distance to the throw, it doesn't shorten it.

To an extent, but the height required for that pass actually reduce the throwing distance. You might be able to throw 30 yards, but you can't throw 30 yards and 30 yards high. It all came down to luck and the Lions being poorly coached,
Bullshit, I like Aaron Rodgers. He a good little QB and he's made some great plays in his career.

Throwing a punt 70 yards is nothing special and neither is having your TE come down with the ball in front of a pack of clueless defenders. This is why I said you Packer fans are cracking me up. SOME of you guys are apparently aware that just about every QB in the NFL can toss a ball that far if all that matters is that it land in the "general vicinity".

Really? Brady is in the discussion for GOAT and he can't throw a ball 70 yards. Especially not that high to give the receivers a chance.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To an extent, but the height required for that pass actually reduce the throwing distance. You might be able to throw 30 yards, but you can't throw 30 yards and 30 yards high. It all came down to luck and the Lions being poorly coached,

Really? Brady is in the discussion for GOAT and he can't throw a ball 70 yards. Especially not that high to give the receivers a chance.

:thumb: