• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers afraid knee is going to get worse

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1:02 is the best angle...his knee takes the initial blow, but like I said, in a good direction if there is such a thing...I thought it was when Robertson-Harris then falls and rolls over the fibula area that was potentially damaging if anything.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's a matter of inches...closer to the knee than I thought.

He should sit out these bullshit games they got coming up.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's a matter of inches...closer to the knee than I thought.

He should sit out these bullshit games they got coming up.

"'bout how many inches we talkin', partner? "
Aaron-Rodgers-Cowboy_Fotor-672x372.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need him to play well this week so I can get trade value for him.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is just the media putting headlines out there to get clicks

Aaron Rodgers embraces the ‘toughness’ aspect of his job

GREEN BAY – Aaron Rodgers was feeling the aftereffects on Monday morning of the 70 offensive snaps the Packers quarterback played in Sunday’s 29-29 tie with Minnesota.

Questionable to play with the knee injury he suffered in the opener against Chicago, Rodgers said after the game he probably was bothered more by getting “punched in the eye” on an early sack and a tender sternum after diving for a first down than the actual knee injury itself.

During his weekly Wednesday media scrum, Rodgers said he came out of Sunday’s game against the Vikings no worse for wear,

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the best thing to do for Rodgers future. But with all this being said, I think it's time to develop Kizer into a QB ready to take over at the drop of a dime. If he is the plan, he's gotta develop quick. I don't see Aaron Rodgers playing too much longer if he keeps getting hurt.

That $57 mil signing bonus is his regardless now, but doubtful he will play this deal completely out...he'd be 39 y/o.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is just the media putting headlines out there to get clicks

Aaron Rodgers embraces the ‘toughness’ aspect of his job

GREEN BAY – Aaron Rodgers was feeling the aftereffects on Monday morning of the 70 offensive snaps the Packers quarterback played in Sunday’s 29-29 tie with Minnesota.

Questionable to play with the knee injury he suffered in the opener against Chicago, Rodgers said after the game he probably was bothered more by getting “punched in the eye” on an early sack and a tender sternum after diving for a first down than the actual knee injury itself.

During his weekly Wednesday media scrum, Rodgers said he came out of Sunday’s game against the Vikings no worse for wear,

I'm still wrapping my head around the 70 offensive plays and one TD.

Fitzpatrick > Rodgers.

Fits 58 total offensive plays and 4 TDs.

But heck Rodgers is only costing GB $107M more

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fitzpatrick > Rodgers.

You’re borderline retarded.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fitzpatrick > Rodgers.

Yes and the next 14 games will be the same I am sure and Fitzpatrick will be the MVP.

Maybe with luck in this weeks games all the TDs that Rodgers throws will count and not be taken away by pathetic calls that did not really happen like his second TD pass to Graham that was not counted because of a totally messed up call. It was not only the Matthews call which would have ended the game. There was a call that should never have been made on the TD to Graham. That is a 14 point swing because of the refs. It is not easy win when you have to overcome game changing calls from the refs that cause 14 point swings and have a limited QB. The QB should be healed up after the bye and if they can win this week will have a good shot at being 5 - 0 - 1 at the bye with at the Redskins, Buffalo at home , at Detroit and then the 49ers at Lambeau.

So far this year with playing 1 3/4 games Rodgers has thrown 5 TDs with 4 of them counting and Brady has played 2 full games and had thrown 5 TDs with all of them counting. So it looks fairly close so far between the 2. I agree though I had expected a bit more last week not having as many field goals but will take a bit to get used to what works as Rodgers gets healed up. It should help now starting this week with an expanded running game with the #1 back Jones off of suspension which should help open up more passing.

Mike McCarthy peeved about penalty wiping away Packers TD vs. Vikings

“We had the touchdown called back on us, and frankly I was more upset about that call than Clay’s,” McCarthy said Monday. “I don’t agree with Clay’s call, but I see what they’re trying to do. … I thought the call on Lane was tough there on a T-E stunt, and the tackle goes to the ground. I didn’t see a hold there, but that’s football.”

Revisiting 4 questionable calls against Packers in Week 2

If you watch this video you will see about the 40 second mark a block by Taylor the left guard that was called holding. At no point are his hands even holding the Viking player it was a pathetic call.

The Youtube Vid wont show when you initially click the link but click it and then click the "Watch in Youtube" when it pops up and you will be able to see it

If you add 7 points to the Pack if that ref does not have his eyes covered and take away the 7 that never would have occurred if the Matthews call was correct you have a score of 33- 21 Pack win as you would have to take away 3 from GB because they would not have kicked a field goal if they were able to count the TD that Graham scored. a 33-21 win against the NFC team that won the division last year that was in the NFC championship game would have been a decent day but the Refs chose to make it a bit different than that. I know there are bad calls in all games. But any football fan will be a bit more peaved when you have several game changing calls in the same game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and the next 14 games will be the same I am sure and Fitzpatrick will be the MVP.

If you watch this video you will see about the 40 second mark a block by Taylor the left guard that was called holding. At no point are his hands even holding the Viking player it was a pathetic call.

The Youtube Vid wont show when you initially click the link but click it and then click the "Watch in Youtube" when it pops up and you will be able to see it

If you add 7 points to the Pack if that ref does not have his eyes covered and take away the 7 that never would have occurred if the Matthews call was correct you have a score of 33- 21 Pack win as you would have to take away 3 from GB because they would not have kicked a field goal if they were able to count the TD that Graham scored. a 33-21 win against the NFC team that won the division last year that was in the NFC championship game would have been a decent day but the Refs chose to make it a bit different than that. I know there are bad calls in all games. But any football fan will be a bit more peaved when you have several game changing calls in the same game.

Meh. And Graham pushed off, so there. You can dissect every play and find reffing errors.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they give him Week 4 off. Got to think of his long term future.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. And Graham pushed off, so there. You can dissect every play and find reffing errors.

Yes a Bear fan would see it that way but as I see it when stopping at the 4 second mark I see the Viking player leaning into Graham as he is turning to catch the ball.

Ah yes nice to bring up offensive pass interference like this one called on D Adams earlier in the game where he did not even touch the viking player but the Viking player touches him. Do you see here how this can even be considered offensive pass interference. Again you will have to click the "Watch in Youtube" to see it

Then may as well show the 4th pathetic call that was not called against the Vikings a clear pass interference against the Vikings where Graham could not even lift his arm as it is pinned to his side as a ball is thrown to him. Maybe because if that pathetic non call they let Graham tangle hands in the endzone. I mean that had to be the case right of they were call in offensive pass interference in Adams when he never even touched the guy.

How is this not pass interference on the Vikings?

So there you have 4 huge penalties in one game with 3 that should not have been called and one that was missed and should have been called. Will they even out at some point who knows

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe with luck in this weeks games all the TDs that Rodgers throws will count and not be taken away by pathetic calls that did not really happen like his second TD pass to Graham that was not counted because of a totally messed up call. It was not only the Matthews call which would have ended the game. There was a call that should never have been made on the TD to Graham. That is a 14 point swing because of the refs. It is not easy win when you have to overcome game changing calls from the refs that cause 14 point swings and have a limited QB. The QB should be healed up after the bye and if they can win this week will have a good shot at being 5 - 0 - 1 at the bye with at the Redskins, Buffalo at home , at Detroit and then the 49ers at Lambeau.

So far this year with playing 1 3/4 games Rodgers has thrown 5 TDs with 4 of them counting and Brady has played 2 full games and had thrown 5 TDs with all of them counting. So it looks fairly close so far between the 2. I agree though I had expected a bit more last week not having as many field goals but will take a bit to get used to what works as Rodgers gets healed up. It should help now starting this week with an expanded running game with the #1 back Jones off of suspension which should help open up more passing.

Mike McCarthy peeved about penalty wiping away Packers TD vs. Vikings

“We had the touchdown called back on us, and frankly I was more upset about that call than Clay’s,” McCarthy said Monday. “I don’t agree with Clay’s call, but I see what they’re trying to do. … I thought the call on Lane was tough there on a T-E stunt, and the tackle goes to the ground. I didn’t see a hold there, but that’s football.”

Revisiting 4 questionable calls against Packers in Week 2

:pound:LL come on you're way better than this. Refs, penalties, what "ifs" and points taken away... Good thing the Bears and Vikings played a super clean game and didn't have one controversial call against them:rolleyes2:

OBTW stop trying to make this a thread about Brady, the hoopsters hate that. I guess you're taking these losses worse then I thought? Oh wait a minute the Viking kicker missed another FG and gave the Pack a win. My bad.