• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rock it JV's! Alright, Hold Tight!

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen JV's, this place is fucked! Right? You know it, I know it, Toad knows it, Nod knows it, ODD knows it, Sheluvs knows it, Meemaw knows it, y'all know it! So fuck it, right? Have some balls and admit it. You hang in one thread here, like you are in a prison camp. I do like the swearing freedom part, but that's where it ends. Get back home if you can arrange it. Meemaw is the smartest of the group, she can get 'er dun. She has more balls than all of you put together! RTR!
Say, when was the last time you stepped out of a music thread, except to call something gay in the pit? Riiiiiiiight... makes you wunder, why the teenage angst?

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an honest observation, Couch. BTW, never been in the pit or ever called anyone gay, not my style.
If it sucks, sorry, if it's "fucked", as you stated, why come here? I am home, no need for arrangements. I can post over there if I wish... I do not. Hawk, Star and the likes... THAT'S what's fucked. Great place it's turned out to be. Just like here:pound: Mods, what mods? Let the trolls run loose. Just an honest observation...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen JV's, this place is fucked! Right? You know it, I know it, knows it, Meemaw knows it, y'all know it! So fuck it, right? Have some balls and admit it. You hang in one thread here, like you are in a prison camp. I do like the swearing freedom part, but that's where it ends. Get back home if you can arrange it. Meemaw is the smartest of the group, she can get 'er dun. She has more balls than all of you put together! RTR!
Did you bother to look around before spouting off? Many rivals that have been banned post in multiple threads and forums here. Not sure why you're in this "prison camp. I'll add a video for you tho