• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rock (BSPN) and hard place (NFL dot com)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So ever since BSPN changed over to their stupid passer ratimg system, I don't go there to look up scores or stats any more because they're stupid. However, nfl dot com is the worst run website on the planet (not really, but it's terrible). It's a huge pain in the ass. Where's the next best place to look up scores & stats?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

I stopped checking ESPN for the same reason, but what makes NFL.com almost worse than ESPN is that I go to check a score & the website randomly crashes my browser (Firefox) for no reason.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

I stopped checking ESPN for the same reason, but what makes NFL.com almost worse than ESPN is that I go to check a score & the website randomly crashes my browser (Firefox) for no reason.

Yep! NFL.Com is a mess!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well here's an example. When you click on the game at half time, the box score doesn't come up. Every time I go to NFL dot com I notice something annoying like that.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one...

Was it NFL or ESPN that during the Redskins 1st preseason game, instead of showing RGIII as the starting QB, linked to/named the Vikings (or did he switch teams?) cornerback Cedric Griffin as starting QB for WAS.

They didn't fix it for over 24 hours, and it even showed on the "GameTrack" as "Cedric Griffin passes to ____"