• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robotic Dreams

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don'yt know how many of you remember him. A 49er fan but rarely posted on this page, more often on the SportsHoopla General Board. I remember him. Seemed like a really good guy. Apparently he died on March 21, 2015. Really sad

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don'yt know how many of you remember him. A 49er fan but rarely posted on this page, more often on the SportsHoopla General Board. I remember him. Seemed like a really good guy. Apparently he died on March 21, 2015. Really sad

i remember him, and yes, a good guy. how do you find out about these things?

may he rest in peace.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought everone knew about this that day or I would have posted about it here. Here is a comment I posted on my status page that day:
darken65I've been reminded today that my complaints about things are trivial. I'm alive and that should be enough.
Monday at 4:32 PM

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought everone knew about this that day or I would have posted about it here. Here is a comment I posted on my status page that day:
darken65I've been reminded today that my complaints about things are trivial. I'm alive and that should be enough.
Monday at 4:32 PM

Truly sad. He seemed like a really nice person. I only found out because I happened to be browsing the different areas yesterday and decided to see what was in the Hall of Fame thread. I mostly just come to the 49ers board and post here. Others do the same. We don't always see what is posted elsewhere. I don't think I ever looked at your status page before

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly sad. He seemed like a really nice person. I only found out because I happened to be browsing the different areas yesterday and decided to see what was in the Hall of Fame thread. I mostly just come to the 49ers board and post here. Others do the same. We don't always see what is posted elsewhere. I don't think I ever looked at your status page before
To the bolded ,that is why I should have posted something about it here that day. Somtimes I forget not everyone looks elsewhere on the SportsHoopla.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Seahawk fans felt terrible when hearing the news. He was liked by many fans who post in these forums.
RIP RD.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Very sorry to hear it. Thoughts go out to his family. He'll be missed.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RD used to post on the ESPN boards. He goes way back. Hammer made some really nice comments. It seems to have had a big effect on him.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RD used to post on the ESPN boards. He goes way back. Hammer made some really nice comments. It seems to have had a big effect on him.
He came over with the last wave from BSPN just like myself and others. He didn't post much on the 9ers board there either. He liked to post in the general board there. He was a big USC fan. Interesting note here...It was HaroldSeattle and Uhsplit who guided most of us here at the end of BSPN.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came over with the last wave from BSPN just like myself and others. He didn't post much on the 9ers board there either. He liked to post in the general board there. He was a big USC fan. Interesting note here...It was HaroldSeattle and Uhsplit who guided most of us here at the end of BSPN.

You came over later then. I was at both places for awhile. I started here when Freebase, Cazic and the other Alex Smith trolls made it unbearable for awhile over at ESPN. That is when the initial migration happened. I vaguely remember you and RD over at ESPN

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came over later then. I was at both places for awhile. I started here when Freebase, Cazic and the other Alex Smith trolls made it unbearable for awhile over at ESPN. That is when the initial migration happened. I vaguely remember you and RD over at ESPN
Not sure how long RD was there but for me it was a short time. I started out on the 49ers home site then moved to NFL.com in 2006 I believe. They shut us down and many went to BSPN...others to Fox and other sites. I was only on BSPN for about 2 months really. what a shit storm that site was!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started on ESPN in 2000. I'm not the only one that goes back that far. I have ended up meeting a couple of fans from opposing teams for a beer at a pre game event.
Most of us got along pretty good until Stupor Bowel (my nick name for him) showed up. He may have had macheavelli prince as an alias. These guys were the worst and I allowed myself to get sucked up in it all. Some spilled over to the SF board and of course I came off looking like a total prick to many and I do not blame anyone who saw it that way. In truth I was going after Stupor, not the group of SF fans which is exactly what it looked like.
Back to topic, RD was a guy I had crossed swords with a number of times, but it was always above board. I truly enjoyed our debates and opposing views. I was squashed when I heard the news of his passing.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started on ESPN in 2000. I'm not the only one that goes back that far. I have ended up meeting a couple of fans from opposing teams for a beer at a pre game event.
Most of us got along pretty good until Stupor Bowel (my nick name for him) showed up. He may have had macheavelli prince as an alias. These guys were the worst and I allowed myself to get sucked up in it all. Some spilled over to the SF board and of course I came off looking like a total prick to many and I do not blame anyone who saw it that way. In truth I was going after Stupor, not the group of SF fans which is exactly what it looked like.
Back to topic, RD was a guy I had crossed swords with a number of times, but it was always above board. I truly enjoyed our debates and opposing views. I was squashed when I heard the news of his passing.

I think Supers and Juice were the same person. My guess. Certain people would create multiple aliases. That Seattle/SF think was the last straw for me. But that was only because we had to endure years of the anti alex smith crowd. There was one guy on there who had several aliases and would actually reply to his own posts. Every single 49er thread was hijacked into an Alex Smith sucks thread. There were a few hawk posters who were just like Supers. What I noticed almost all of these people like Supers and few hawk posters didn't really post on their own team boards. The only thing they seemed to enjoy was being disruptive and really annoying.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Supers and Juice were the same person. My guess. Certain people would create multiple aliases. That Seattle/SF think was the last straw for me. But that was only because we had to endure years of the anti alex smith crowd. There was one guy on there who had several aliases and would actually reply to his own posts. Every single 49er thread was hijacked into an Alex Smith sucks thread. There were a few hawk posters who were just like Supers. What I noticed almost all of these people like Supers and few hawk posters didn't really post on their own team boards. The only thing they seemed to enjoy was being disruptive and really annoying.
I forgot about Juice.:L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naa Juice and Supers were two different posters. One was sharp and came up with all kind of angels to troll. The other was more of Haa Haa you guys lost! No comparison in brain power. Not posting on your own team board is a sure sign of a troll.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naa Juice and Supers were two different posters. One was sharp and came up with all kind of angels to troll. The other was more of Haa Haa you guys lost! No comparison in brain power. Not posting on your own team board is a sure sign of a troll.

I guess I hadn't read enough of either one to tell the difference. I don't think Supers ever posted on the 49ers board that I remember. Juice posted a few times which was usually putting down one of the posters. I can't recall him ever taking the time to post anything of substance.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get back to the topic, I didn't know Robic Dreams on ESPN, but got to know him well here on SportsHoopla. We had a rocky start, but that change to mutual respect. I found him fair and entertaining. Was really sad to hear of his demise. He had kids and I hope they come out alright, such a shame to die young and leave children behind.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get back to the topic, I didn't know Robic Dreams on ESPN, but got to know him well here on SportsHoopla. We had a rocky start, but that change to mutual respect. I found him fair and entertaining. Was really sad to hear of his demise. He had kids and I hope they come out alright, such a shame to die young and leave children behind.

Really awful about the kids. I lost a young teenage relative who I was close to many years ago in an automobile accident. It is a really difficult thing to go through. I wish all the best to his family

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember him. What a shame.