• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Quinn Broken hand

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys DE Robert Quinn suffered a broken hand in Tuesday's practice.
He is headed back to Dallas for surgery and seems doubtful to be ready for Week 1. Quinn was acquired from the Dolphins in March to play opposite Demarcus Lawrence. Kerry Hyder took the first-team reps in practice following Quinn's injury. Quinn, 29, is entering the final year of his deal.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. I do like the depth we got at DE. I expect Armstrong to step up and like joe jackson as well . Jackson was very good at Miami

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is he’s expected to be ready for Week 1. So... let’s see what Taco has.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:hope:

Not a huge issue if he does miss time if D Law is back and it would allow us to carry someone we may otherwise have to cut and then perhaps turn around and make a trade for a draft pick or safety after a couple of weeks when he does come back. But, I'd rather have Quinn and Gregory doesn't appear to be an early season option.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we know for sure he won't play week 1 or 2 now...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frick
Frack
FUCK.
one of the eagle fans posted a presser from the agent. Which is pretty much straight up talking shit to the NFL.
Wonder if Quinn is getting fucked with because he has a star on his helmet now.
Because I am sure he has been taking whatever he is taking to control seizures much longer than since he joined the cowboys. I say Kudos to the agent though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the eagle fans posted a presser from the agent. Which is pretty much straight up talking shit to the NFL.
Wonder if Quinn is getting fucked with because he has a star on his helmet now.
Because I am sure he has been taking whatever he is taking to control seizures much longer than since he joined the cowboys. I say Kudos to the agent though.
The second time I heard it I realized that he isn't even saying that his seizure medication was the cause of the positive test result. If I'm not mistaken he said he filled it at the Pharmacy after someone else who received the other medication and because of not cleaning properly his medication was contaminated by the prior patients prescription. It sounds like complete BS to me but I'll withhold judgment for a day or two to hear the story. No one who is caught is ever guilty. They not only cheat but they lie too. So I suspect it's the same here. Regardless it has nothing to do with being on the Cowboys.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second time I heard it I realized that he isn't even saying that his seizure medication was the cause of the positive test result. If I'm not mistaken he said he filled it at the Pharmacy after someone else who received the other medication and because of not cleaning properly his medication was contaminated by the prior patients prescription. It sounds like complete BS to me but I'll withhold judgment for a day or two to hear the story. No one who is caught is ever guilty. They not only cheat but they lie too. So I suspect it's the same here. Regardless it has nothing to do with being on the Cowboys.
to me no matter what it wont hurt the Cowboys.
Now he doesnt have to hurry back. Let him heal & deal with whatever. See ya week 3.
It might hurt him with loss of pay & perception & what not, but shouldnt hurt the Cowboys at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me no matter what it wont hurt the Cowboys.
Now he doesnt have to hurry back. Let him heal & deal with whatever. See ya week 3.
It might hurt him with loss of pay & perception & what not, but shouldnt hurt the Cowboys at all.
Totally agree. In addition to him being 100%, the silver lining could be we have 2 weeks of live action in real games to decide who the last cut is on the DL (Jackson, Taco, Hyder, etc). Then if someone on the 53 gets hurt in the first couple of games and moved to IR we slide Quinn into their roster spot and maybe don't lose a guy that we would have otherwise cut September 1st and watched get claimed by another team.