• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft tells CNN he wants Tom Brady to sign a one-day contract and retire as a New England Patriot

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is partaking in illegal tampering to discuss another teams while playing for one team.

Maybe not illegal for the player, but it is for the Dolphins and it takes two to talk.

Look at it this way;
If you and your wife got divorced and 6 months later she married another guy you'd probably say "whatever"
But if you found out that 6 months prior to her filing for divorce she and this guy were meeting up and plotting the divorce and their subsequent marriage you would probably feel cheated.
But cheated by him? Her? Or both?
Are you offering to call my wife and get things started? A lot of men might pay a lot for that service.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to continue to disagree with this sentiment that is shared widely across Patriots nation. The Pats needed to start their rebuild and Brady was miserable his last year in NE(looking at you N'Keal). It was time for all parties to move on IMO. Brady should be thrilled by the fact that he was able to go to a Super Bowl primed team and win a SB his first year in rather than lingering through a rebuild in NE that may have never brought him another ring. No idea why Brady would be unhappy about anything that transpired all in his favor.
What is repeatedly not mentioned in this discussion is Brady put Patriots offer in the trash without opening.....

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to continue to disagree with this sentiment that is shared widely across Patriots nation. The Pats needed to start their rebuild and Brady was miserable his last year in NE(looking at you N'Keal). It was time for all parties to move on IMO. Brady should be thrilled by the fact that he was able to go to a Super Bowl primed team and win a SB his first year in rather than lingering through a rebuild in NE that may have never brought him another ring. No idea why Brady would be unhappy about anything that transpired all in his favor.

I don’t think a lot of folks here have it against Brady that he left as much as the organization letting him go. It was if they turned their back on him from Deflategate to Garappolo and way too much time not rebuilding the OL amongst other things. And I even understand Belichick being reluctant not taking on long range plans with a 42 yr old.
But to loose a living legend that could be the difference of millions of dollars for an organization is smack on the Kraft’s laps.
I really don’t know what they could’ve done. There was obviously some ‘family’ bs going on. And maybe Belichick coulda showed a bit more empathy, if that’s possible for that cold prick. But man, Kraft shoulda given Brady a massage instead of getting them all for himself … or something!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is repeatedly not mentioned in this discussion is Brady put Patriots offer in the trash without opening.....
Because it was not about money.
It was about his legacy. He never wanted to hear "Yeah, but Peyton is the only QB to win a Super Bowl with two different teams".