• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals: Nebraska #5

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Watson plays LaTravis Washington this season and cant figure out why he didnt use him last season. big frame 6'3" 225, you know run the option with him and play actions. QB situation is going to be interesting 2nd string qb is going to spark a lot of debate.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think washington looks good as a QB but who knows.....
maybe redshirt either washington or green?
no real point in burning eligibility for both of them

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Washington in the spring game last year. He throws the ball hard. Maybe too hard.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just honestly hope to see the offensive line improve and see if we can get back to dominating on the ground. We have the tools in the backfield......I just don't want to see our linemen going backwards on running plays next year. We have what, 4 starters on the line coming back? We better see some improvement there....if Barney can't fire them up this offseason then I hope Bo scares some courage into them.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i honestly hope some of you will begin to realize that coach pelini knows what he's doing and he could care less about polls and he doesn't care what people think in march. i totally agree with coach pelini. he and i think exactly alike.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you would schlob his nob if you got the chance eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope that you know that no one really thinks that Pelini is looking at this thread or anything else on this board. We're here to discuss this among other football FANS. I'm interested to here you response to Braskypants

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think i disagree with you shady
and here is why

while suh being gone sucks
crick is faster, and showed last year to be very very good
behind him Steinkuhler was a freshman all american
Meredith looks like he might be moved inside and was a great back up last year
replace Turner who couldnt hold his edge with ankrah who is said to be a big guy and was ready to play last year

replace 1 LB with many.... this is too be seen if they will be ready, but depth should be much improved

Asante was a LB playing safty and could hit, but we will replace with more speed, and ohanlon who wasnt the most gifted just got things done,
i think ohanlon leaving will hurt us more then Asante

call me crazy about that if you want, but its what i think

we might have the best CBs in the country
Dennard
Amakumara
Gomes
Green
Hagg
Blue
West

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lando Sorry but Suh was such a dominant player ( even tho he was allowed to break the zero tolerance rule and should have never played another down) he made the other players look good. Crick will be nothing but an average player!!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a better defense because it's year three under Bo. What were underclassmen will have been in the system for a couple of years now and will know their assignments. Bo's defense isn't all about playmakers, it's about putting yourself in position to make the play. Being where you're supposed to be, taking the right angle.
The Blackshirts should be throwing lots of bones thrown this year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you would schlob his nob if you got the chance eh?

It's a moot point. There's no way you're gonna get tweedle dee (jedburks) and tweedle dumb (fred) to let go of each others cocks.
It's the 'Jed and Fred show' brought to you from ESPm. They're the two homo's you always caught eyeballin' you in the gym shower.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense should be much improved from last season I think that we will show are depth with more rotation on D-line just because we can. which means Nebraska will be able to stand on the gas the whole game. Secondary I agree we probally have the best secondary in the nation.

Running game we have a stable and wont drop off anytime soon

Concerns always at oline and QB our o line needs an anchor to really get the other players on the line fired up. I would also like to see the TE be used more then just in the red zone last season Lee could have made a living off of short passes to the TE. QB we have a open slot at the QB position but my head tells me Watson wants Lee starting. I would like to see Green step in and run the show or atleast give Green packages to run like the zone read, or the option let Green showcase is wheels