• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Steve Jobs

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1,000,000. Such a tremendous loss in so many ways! RIP Steve!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes, my condolences too.

man, from my point of view, he isn't THAT old??!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wayyy too soon!

Incredibly sad news.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what the guys at ************.com had to say about Steve.
Why have something about Steve Jobs, former CEO of Apple Computers and one of the greatest innovators of our generation, on ************.com? Because without him, this site would not be as wonderful as it is today. Everything on ************.com is done on Apple computers. I can't imagine this site being as easy to maintain or as fun if I were forced to use a Windows computer every day. Without Steve Jobs, there would have been no revolution in cell phone technology. There would be no mobile version of this site. You would not be able to access ************.com from anywhere.

Steve Jobs revolutionized an industry. Thank you for changing the world.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Can't say I disagree, he changed the world for the better. It's a shame that cancer got him before he could do more. I'm a PC guy, but, his innovation will be missed in our world of gadgets and what not.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind what he did for technology, the entrepreneurial corporate culture he created at apple is what needs to be studied. don't think there's been anywhere near the focus on that as there should have been.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A true revolutionary individual, sad to see him pass but at least now he is not suffering.

Rest in peace, you will never be forgotten

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is a guy that needs to be uP there with the other great innovators. He changed everything we know. Nothing but the upmost respect for this man. He is what makes this country so great. God be with him and his family. A true loss to this world.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who has ties to Apple Computers, Inc. and has worked with macs for 6 + years, this is a tremendous loss as I mentioned in the RIP thread to Al Davis. The Union Square Apple store was decorated with memos all over the place.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind what he did for technology, the entrepreneurial corporate culture he created at apple is what needs to be studied. don't think there's been anywhere near the focus on that as there should have been.

I agree, but not only that. The way Apple stores are constructed and how they have the genius bar, 1 on 1 tables, and products located in each and every store was part of his plan on how to create an organized, efficient system for retail.

Talk about thinking outside of the box.