• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP David Modell

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– David Modell, who served as president of the Baltimore Ravens from 1996-2004, passed away early Friday afternoon after battling cancer for almost two years.

51588359_8.jpg

Former Baltimore Ravens' President David Modell Dead at 55

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Young

Makes you think no matter who you are or how much money you have Cancer can take you out.

Be respectful fellas with the time you have don't waste it or take it for granted it can be gone in an instant

Condolences to the Modell Family

RIP David

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Young

Makes you think

Be respectful fellas with the time you have don't waste it or take it for granted it can be gone in an instant

Condolences to the Modell Family

RIP David

Good advice CBC , if only people would think of it before someone passes away.
55 is too young to die in most minds, but unfortunately too quickly forgotten in most cases today.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never did like him.

Went golfing a few times with him back in 2008-09. He kept calling me 'bud'. EVERY fucking time, "Hey bud." "NICE SHOT BUD!" "WHAT A HIT BUD." I kept my mouth shut until the 14th hole which was a par 3. I hooked my ball into the water and he screamed, "TOUGH BREAK BUD!" and I snapped.

I was like, "DUDE WOULD YOU F***ING SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF ****!!!!! MY NAME ISN'T BUD, if you call me that one more time I'm going to take this 7 IRON AND JAM IT UP YOUR ASS! BY THE WAY, EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF BALTIMORE HATES THE RAVENS YOU ****!"

Well long story short he called over security mid rant and didn't let me finish the 18. I guess the deal breaker was when I tried to pin him down and shove a tee in his ass.

Regardless, no regrets. Kind of wish this bitch was still alive so I could do some work on him, but what can ya do?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never did like him.

Went golfing a few times with him back in 2008-09. He kept calling me 'bud'. EVERY fucking time, "Hey bud." "NICE SHOT BUD!" "WHAT A HIT BUD." I kept my mouth shut until the 14th hole which was a par 3. I hooked my ball into the water and he screamed, "TOUGH BREAK BUD!" and I snapped.

I was like, "DUDE WOULD YOU F***ING SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF ****!!!!! MY NAME ISN'T BUD, if you call me that one more time I'm going to take this 7 IRON AND JAM IT UP YOUR ASS! BY THE WAY, EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF BALTIMORE HATES THE RAVENS YOU ****!"

Well long story short he called over security mid rant and didn't let me finish the 18. I guess the deal breaker was when I tried to pin him down and shove a tee in his ass.

Regardless, no regrets. Kind of wish this bitch was still alive so I could do some work on him, but what can ya do?

I never knew you were such a piece of crap, shark. But Yep you sure are. :L:trash:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew you were such a piece of crap, shark. But Yep you sure are. :L:trash:

Oh it was a joke (and fairly obvious)... jesus. Yah it sucks the guy died that early... lost my aunt to cancer and she was around the same age as him. Horrible process and wish it wouldn't happen to people.

Jesus... not sure when everyone on the hoop became such an emo kid.

Looks like you and ojb81 are clearly blowing each other at this point.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never did like him.

Yeah, my aunt Frieda was a real card. She always had the most wonderful spirit, even when her mind started to go. I remember once, she wrote a letter to my uncle Tom from whom she'd been divorced for several years. And in the letter, she'd misspelled his name T-O-M-M. And I said, "Frieda, you've spelled Tom's name wrong. You need to take out one of the M's." And she said, "Which one?"

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell me Bud.

I'm at a loss... I mean, it might involve waterboarding and a countdown trial of Goldeneye N64 with a pretzel chug every 2 minutes (I swear guys Google this)... but yah.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it was a joke (and fairly obvious)... jesus. Yah it sucks the guy died that early... lost my aunt to cancer and she was around the same age as him. Horrible process and wish it wouldn't happen to people.

Yep, you are a big piece of crap !!!!!! It's a thing called morals and decency, look them up, you surely don't have a clue what they mean....I hope they didn't let your ignorant butt say anything at your aunt's funeral, it would have been like Calhoun Tubbs from in living color....

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you are a big piece of crap !!!!!! It's a thing called morals and decency, look them up, you surely don't have a clue what they mean....I hope they didn't let your ignorant butt say anything at your aunt's funeral, it would have been like Calhoun Tubbs from in living color....

Ahhh haaa....thank ya very much!

That show was funny as shit the first few seasons. Who'd a thunk it that a Fly Girl would go on to become the biggest star of the bunch though.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

K not going to turn this forum into a Facebook giant, "OMG HE OFFENDED ME" thing, so I'll just say I apologize. Sorry.

Now that this is out of the way... I'm going to go dig up some hot chick who died and blow my load on her. :smokin:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

upload_2017-1-14_11-59-54.png