• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Cedric Benson

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 DWI’s. Ticket for going over 40 mph’s of posted speed limit. He was due for something bad to happen.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad story even if it was his fault. I will never forget the interview after he got drafted by the Bears where he was upset about the draft process. He seemed like a bitter guy for someone who had just become a millionaire.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 DWI’s. Ticket for going over 40 mph’s of posted speed limit. He was due for something bad to happen.

"He was due for something bad to happen."

Others in this thread have some sympothy. You on the other hand seem to be saying he got what he desereved. Nice comment.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad story even if it was his fault. I will never forget the interview after he got drafted by the Bears where he was upset about the draft process. He seemed like a bitter guy for someone who had just become a millionaire.

He was honestly a total bitch. He held out until the regular season and did so in a real pussy fashion. He wanted elite RB money before playing a snap. This was before there were ceilings put on rookie contracts.

I remember he broke down and legitimately cried when people compared him to Ricky Williams while he was a UT. There was something wrong with the dude.

He would balloon up in weight, he would get in trouble during what seemed like every off-season and yet he blamed the Bears for all of his problems. He didn't care to pass block or learn how to catch passes. Elite talent with a single digit IQ and worthless work ethic.

You never, ever wish bad upon a person for things like that. But... let's just say. There's been sports deaths that I've mourned more than this.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf follows the speed limit?

Speeding over 100 MPH is a felony in a lot of places.

Let's just ignore that he clearly stated "40 MPH over" and that he was a repeat DUI offender. WTF? lol

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speeding over 100 MPH is a felony in a lot of places.

Let's just ignore that he clearly stated "40 MPH over" and that he was a repeat DUI offender. WTF? lol
it's called a little compassion shithead, but you be you anyways

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's called a little compassion shithead, but you be you anyways

Oh, I know you're sooo fucking devastated by the death of this guy you've never met and haven't thought about in nearly a decade.

Grandstanding virtue signaling asshole. Disgusting and phony.

It sucks... I feel for his family. I do and I mean that. However, to act like anyone having a REAL discussion about this matter and drinking/driving (or reckless driving) is being some heartless asshole? Dude, grow the hell up and fucking get over yourself. lol

The guy repeatedly put himself in this position after NUMEROUS warning signs and opportunities to correct his reckless behavior. Acknowledging that is squarely in-play. No different than pointing out how many times an addict was given an opportunity to get sober and denied himself help.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know you're sooo fucking devastated by the death of this guy you've never met and haven't thought about in nearly a decade.

It sucks... I feel for his family. I do and I mean that. However, to act like anyone having a REAL discussion about this matter and drinking/driving (or reckless driving) is being some heartless asshole? Dude, grow the hell up and fucking get over yourself. lol

The guy repeatedly put himself in this position after NUMEROUS warning signs and opportunities to correct his reckless behavior. Acknowledging that is squarely in-play. No different than pointing out how many times an addict was given an opportunity to get sober and denied himself help.

That's why I never go on threads and give sympathy for strangers. I haven't seen one person mention the young women who was a passenger who died, like she is less important. If he was in fact under the influence driving a bike, and could have avoided the crash, then he died as a murderer. I lost my 21 yr old nephew who was a passenger to a drunk driver who flipped his car

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you be you and forget about telling me what I am.

As I said...Benson was a great RB from Midland Lee High School and you said he was a total bitch.

It's pretty clear to me who the asshole here is

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you be you and forget about telling me what I am.

As I said...Benson was a great RB from Midland Lee High School and you said he was a total bitch.

It's pretty clear to me who the asshole here is

Oh my god, he was a great high school and college RB! He couldn't have possibly been anything other than a perfect human being! There's no way he could have been a piece of shit!

One of us is simply being real about the situation, while acknowledging that it's still tragic. The other is downplaying the death of the innocent passenger, because the repeat felony speeder and DUI offender driving the motorcycle was once a "great high school RB".

Acting like you're "oh so heart broken" for this complete stranger who jeopardized the lives of others GOD KNOWS how many times. Possibly taking one due to his reckless behavior in the end.

You're such a good person supporting repeat offender drunk drivers who take the lives of innocent 21 year olds, due to their reckless behavior.

God... if only we could all be like you!

"He was a great high school RB!"... What a cliché you are. lol. Disgusting and hilarious simultaneously.

Oh, and even if Benson was a good person. He did behave like a total bitch in the NFL. His death does not change that. People who suddenly act like every piece of shit who dies was a "saint" are just the worst kind of human beings.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, I need to find something else. That did not work as intended, at all. Condolences to the Bensons.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, he was a great high school and college RB! He couldn't have possibly been anything other than a perfect human being! There's no way he could have been a piece of shit!

One of us is simply being real about the situation, while acknowledging that it's still tragic. The other is downplaying the death of the innocent passenger, because the repeat felony speeder and DUI offender driving the motorcycle was once a "great high school RB".

Acting like you're "oh so heart broken" for this complete stranger who jeopardized the lives of others GOD KNOWS how many times. Possibly taking one due to his reckless behavior in the end.

You're such a good person supporting repeat offender drunk drivers who take the lives of innocent 21 year olds, due to their reckless behavior.

God... if only we could all be like you!

"He was a great high school RB!"... What a cliché you are. lol. Disgusting and hilarious simultaneously.

Oh, and even if Benson was a good person. He did behave like a total bitch in the NFL. His death does not change that. People who suddenly act like every piece of shit who dies was a "saint" are just the worst kind of human beings.
you should post another 5 paragraphs on the topic

Actually my son played with him in a Texas High School All Star game and said he was pretty humble for a guy with all his success but you kept telling me all about me if that makes you feel better. RIP Cedric.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad news, I used to use him all the time using Texas playing NCAA football 2004... #32, BEAST in that game.... RIP man, again sad news...