• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ringer hype article

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good read. It's roster on paper, schedule, and Petersen factor that seems to be the main factors for all the hype this summer.
But still, it won't matter if we can't get it done on the scoreboard with Ws. Thank god the season starts next week. While I wasn't buying into this team being playoff caliber, I believe we're in the great position to make a run at the PAC north.

There was also a lot of local press chatter the past week talking about that Stanford game and expectations that the game should be a sell out.

But the comments were universal from the fans. Your not going to sell out Husky Stadium winning 6-7 games a season and book better OOC lineups. That will solve the butts in the seats issue.
It's not a question of bandwagon behavior. That's not the problem. The issue is this is a program that has all the tools to be a top tier of the PAC program again, but Sark couldnt take us there and another 6-7 win season would be a disaster at this point. It's not acceptable anymore.

We'll see. Just pray we stay relatively healthy and get it done this year. I got 9 wins or better target this year. Anything less and it's going to be a waste.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of all of our skepticism is due to our total lack of faith in Smith as OC and play caller? :noidea:

I'll believe this is a top 10 team as soon as they prove they can run an offense at that level in tough games, particularly on the road.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so good!