• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richie Incognito at it Again: Arrested for Threats and Disorderly Conduct at Funeral Home

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of think he might be schizophrenic if anything, tbh

It's probably both. The guy is totally off his rocker, he has been since college. Add 10 years of being hit in the head in the pros and you've got a borderline psycho. I'll be stunned if he lives until he's 40.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan. Sorry to hear he lost his dad. Hope he gets the help he needs. Rooting for you Richie.

Why are you a fan of a guy who has been a total jerk for as long as we have known about him? I mean the stories are off the page. That's just so strange to me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if youve ever buried a loved one, and had to deal with the sales pitch at the funeral home as your grieving, youre gonna wanna go to your car and get your guns also

Just sayin

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'll take players who will kill themselves or others after retirement, for $1000, Alex.

This former 49er and Raider once crashed his car into a tree in someone's front yard on his way to practice still drunk from the night before.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he doing there? Looking for his career?

Made the pro bowl last year, just made a terrible decision to force his way out after he agreed to a pay cut. He's been more or less a model citizen in his second stint with the Bills, and made the pro bowl all 3 years. Don't know if he went off some meds or something, but everything seems to be piling up on him since he left. Maybe he needed that support system that the Bills provided?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan. Sorry to hear he lost his dad. Hope he gets the help he needs. Rooting for you Richie.

When will he be released? I need a sitter for this weekend...

but seriously... Hope he finds help

hopefully someone convinces him to get some help or I don't see this ending up well ....

The man needs help and I hope he figures that out soon...or at least before he kills or seriously injures himself of somebody else.

Made the pro bowl last year, just made a terrible decision to force his way out after he agreed to a pay cut. He's been more or less a model citizen in his second stint with the Bills, and made the pro bowl all 3 years. Don't know if he went off some meds or something, but everything seems to be piling up on him since he left. Maybe he needed that support system that the Bills provided?

The mind is a precious little thing.

"Some people are just too proud to admit that something is wrong so we continue with the act that everything is good or alright. That is why Pride is a sin"

Fudges words of wisdom.

Hopefully he admits that something is wrong and receives help

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking lunatic.

Really man.....

What if there is something wrong headwise ie schizophrenia?

Can i let you in on a story.

I have a friend who is a military medic supply clerk,i think, who married a soldier with PTSD.

She buried her grandmother on the Saturday and she found out her husband committed suicide on the Sunday.

Sometimes we just get a screw knocked out by life

Last edited:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to be admitted & evaluated. He's one argument from killing his wife or kids, if he has any. Something is not right with him.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy was asking the funeral home for his father's head. Like he literally wanted his father decapitated so he could take it with him. Oh, and he also had numerous guns in his car as well as a silencer.

Perfectly normal behavior.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was asking the funeral home for his father's head. Like he literally wanted his father decapitated so he could take it with him. Oh, and he also had numerous guns in his car as well as a silencer.

Perfectly normal behavior.

Jeez. And I thought my uncle was nuts for making a coffee table out of the lid of his fathers coffin. Turns out you need to keep the body in the coffin for a cremation but you don't necessarily need to have the lid on it. Of course the people at the funeral home didn't know that originally as no one was ever bat shit crazy enough to ask the question.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Guy Incognito is a Philly guy. Ritchie is actually pretty low key in Guy's book.
Jersey bois!

DuU5.gif

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Guy Incognito is a Philly guy. Ritchie is actually pretty low key in Guy's book.

No doubt, it's not they found a trunk full of "D" cell batteries in his car, it was just a couple of guns and a silencer :noidea:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably both. The guy is totally off his rocker, he has been since college. Add 10 years of being hit in the head in the pros and you've got a borderline psycho. I'll be stunned if he lives until he's 40.

I can't believe there were Vikings fans who were desperate enough for them to get O-line help to hope they brought Incognito in. You couldn't even take a veteran minimum flier out on this guy, at this point he would be a legitimate threat to his teammates as well as others. Unfortunately I have a difficult time seeing his situation end well, but hopefully he can get help and find some sort of peace with life before it's too late.