• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman's elbow

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the fact that you still have to play an injured QB like they are full health because you want to avoid not preparing for him. But from reports I read the Seahawks players were saying they believed Rodgers was trying to make his injury out to be worse than it was and some of them were questioning if he was even injured or not. That to me is classless and I could have sworn I saw Sherman's comments about that as well. If that is true then I stand by my statement. Sherman gets injured, oh well, he deserves it for questioning Rodgers injury. If Sherman didn't say that then I recant my statement. I don't feel like looking for the exact article I read.

So stuff that may or may not have been written about players saying Rodgers wasn't as hurt as the media reports say is classless, but you asking him how it feels to be injured isn't? :L

Pretty retarded.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the fact that you still have to play an injured QB like they are full health because you want to avoid not preparing for him. But from reports I read the Seahawks players were saying they believed Rodgers was trying to make his injury out to be worse than it was and some of them were questioning if he was even injured or not. That to me is classless and I could have sworn I saw Sherman's comments about that as well. If that is true then I stand by my statement. Sherman gets injured, oh well, he deserves it for questioning Rodgers injury. If Sherman didn't say that then I recant my statement. I don't feel like looking for the exact article I read.

Maybe you should listen to Thomas's interview. It wasn't meant as disrespect.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you're wrong

I stand by my statement until I see otherwise. To me it is still classless for players to question Rodgers and say he is faking his injury. But that's irrelevant since my comment was directed right at Sherman, not the other players.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers looked much better than he did against Dallas but he was still obviously injured. He threw outside of the pocket....once? He never tried scrambling and the one time he did he was limping. If you tell me still that you think he is faking all of this then :L to you.

Either post a link with a player saying he was actually faking it or drop it. That's not what was said from what any of us heard/read. They said you have to prepare for him as if he wasn't. That's the context they were talking in and it was shown just before the game on the fox coverage.

Jesus, just take the loss like a man and stop being a tool. :L

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my statement until I see otherwise. To me it is still classless for players to question Rodgers and say he is faking his injury. But that's irrelevant since my comment was directed right at Sherman, not the other players.

Until you see otherwise? Show us where Sherman said anything negative about Rodgers?

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So stuff that may or may not have been written about players saying Rodgers wasn't as hurt as the media reports say is classless, but you asking him how it feels to be injured isn't? :L

Pretty retarded.

People who don't show respect shouldn't get respect. To me, if a player questions his injury that is disrespectful. So I have no problem being disrespectful to that same player if he gets injured. Ironic isn't it?

I did read Thomas's comment about having to prepare for Rodgers being healthy because he is a great QB and can still hurt you. I have NO problems with that at all. Like I said before, earlier in the week I read a report where several Seahawks players were saying that they think Rodgers is making his injury to look worse than it actually is. There is a big difference.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should listen to Thomas's interview. It wasn't meant as disrespect.

Apparently it is up to everyone else to disprove his stupidity, not him to support it. :L

And it also appears if you don't like what people say you call them classless and then say something classless about their injury in return.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either post a link with a player saying he was actually faking it or drop it. That's not what was said from what any of us heard/read. They said you have to prepare for him as if he wasn't. That's the context they were talking in and it was shown just before the game on the fox coverage.

Jesus, just take the loss like a man and stop being a tool. :L

?? I have not said one thing at all about the Packers losing. I'm not complaining at all about the Packers losing or the Seahawks winning. So how am I not taking the loss like a man? :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who don't show respect shouldn't get respect. To me, if a player questions his injury that is disrespectful. So I have no problem being disrespectful to that same player if he gets injured. Ironic isn't it?

I did read Thomas's comment about having to prepare for Rodgers being healthy because he is a great QB and can still hurt you. I have NO problems with that at all. Like I said before, earlier in the week I read a report where several Seahawks players were saying that they think Rodgers is making his injury to look worse than it actually is. There is a big difference.

And we are calling bullshit. Back it up or drop it.

You are still classless for saying what you did even if they had said that.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a crap who said what when? Show up and play. Everything else is just fluff. Sherman yaps, and should any one care? No. He's the best at his position, and I want him at 100% in two weeks. Why? Because I'm a fan and I want no excuses, I want a contest, and I want New England to beat Seattle at their best, or lose to a team at their best. No fucking excuses, it's football.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody was saying that AR wasn't hurt as badly as he was. What they said that even with the injury he was still one of the best QB's in the league. There's a difference.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Earl Thomas first said that Rodgers wasn't injured at all. Thomas said "I'm not buying into the leg injury at all". He then later goes back on his statement and says something to the effect of "if he is injured we still have to prepare for him like he's not."

Read the article from Geno Bottero Jan. 15 6:03 PM

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody was saying that AR wasn't hurt as badly as he was. What they said that even with the injury he was still one of the best QB's in the league. There's a difference.

Exactly. He had all day to throw today too, he never had to leave the pocket. He looked as solid as I've ever seen him (and living in Chicago, I see more of him than I'd like).

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. He had all day to throw today too, he never had to leave the pocket. He looked as solid as I've ever seen him (and living in Chicago, I see more of him than I'd like).

So then answer this, after Rodgers scrambled out of bounds was he limping yes or no? The answer is yes. That's a fact. It's clear as day. So you are either being an asshole just acting like Rodgers wasn't injured at all or you're blind as a bat.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Earl Thomas first said that Rodgers wasn't injured at all. Thomas said "I'm not buying into the leg injury at all". He then later goes back on his statement and says something to the effect of "if he is injured we still have to prepare for him like he's not."

You mean the one that's taking what he said out of context? The point was that they knew he was going to be dangerous no matter what and had to come in thinking he's at 100%. You're a man looking for an issue right now.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then answer this, after Rodgers scrambled out of bounds was he limping yes or no? The answer is yes. That's a fact. It's clear as day. So you are either being an asshole just acting like Rodgers wasn't injured at all or you're blind as a bat.

Lol. I saw a little blood on his sock as well

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys tell me to prove it with a link or an article. I do. Then you say "so what". Pretty much a lose lose for me. Either way, I didn't come on here because the Packers lost. I never mentioned anything about the game until someone told me to accept the loss. I simply had an issue with a player questioning Rodgers injury. You guys would feel the exact same way if say Clay Matthews said "Wilson isn't injured at all, I'm not buying that at all" and then Matthews gets injured. But alas, I'm outta here.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So your entire proof of your claim that SEVERAL players were saying HE WAS FAKING IT was one report that he later clarified from THOMAS. You know, NOT THE PLAYER YOU WERE DISSING THAT GOT INJURED TODAY.

Yeah, not a tool move at all. :L

He said that publicly and was very clear about what he was saying. He said you had to prepare as though he wasn't injured at all. I'm not sure what part of that you aren't getting, but we have been telling you this over several posts now.

Take your angry ass classless bullshit over Sherman and shove it right up your ass.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it makes you feel any better, I think Sherman was acting on his injury a little too...trying to get Rodgers to throw his way again. Too bad it didn't work.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys tell me to prove it with a link or an article. I do. Then you say "so what". Pretty much a lose lose for me. Either way, I didn't come on here because the Packers lost. I never mentioned anything about the game until someone told me to accept the loss. I simply had an issue with a player questioning Rodgers injury. You guys would feel the exact same way if say Clay Matthews said "Wilson isn't injured at all, I'm not buying that at all" and then Matthews gets injured. But alas, I'm outta here.

Do you seriously not understand what Thomas was saying? You know full well he was inferring he wasn't going to play his game as if Rodgers had any injury.

Cmon man