• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rich Paul = Primma donna gent living off LeBron's reputation

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be pretty hilarious (albeit very unlikely) if the Lakers get the #1 pick. Heads will explode.

You can only hope. It’s the Lakers only hope. That or acquire AD but it looks like that isnt happening either lolzzz

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only hope. It’s the Lakers only hope. That or acquire AD but it looks like that isnt happening either lolzzz
lol.....if Pelinka thinks David Griffin is going to do him any favors he has another thing coming. LOL

think of how the value of the Lakers trade assets crashed and burned

-Ingram started the season socking some guy in the face with a sucker punch and ended it having a serious health issue.

-Ball still cant shoot and sitll cant stay healthy.

Their 2 major trade assets saw their value TANK this season. Ingram is just one year closer to being an RFA where his contract will go up and his trade value will go down even further.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....if Pelinka thinks David Griffin is going to do him any favors he has another thing coming. LOL

think of how the value of the Lakers trade assets crashed and burned

-Ingram started the season socking some guy in the face with a sucker punch and ended it having a serious health issue.

-Ball still cant shoot and sitll cant stay healthy.

Their 2 major trade assets saw their value TANK this season. Ingram is just one year closer to being an RFA where his contract will go up and his trade value will go down even further.

You are trying way too hard.

Ingram's health issue is not a long term one and he was playing by far his best basketball of his career before he went down. The only thing hurting his trade value is his impending RFA status (that is legitimate). And the only reason to bring up that sucker punch is to troll. That would only be an issue if it were part of a larger pattern of behavior, which it clearly isn't.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ingram's health issue is not a long term one and he was playing by far his best basketball of his career before he went down. The only thing hurting his trade value is his impending RFA status (that is legitimate). And the only reason to bring up that sucker punch is to troll. That would only be an issue if it were part of a larger pattern of behavior, which it clearly isn't.

Griffin was quoted as wanting one young player projected to be a star, draft picks, and at least one strong role player. That certainly points to the Celtics, but AD previously indicated that he will still explore free agency in the summer of 2020 if traded to Boston. Doesn't mean Boston won't be considered in 2020, but that's a lot of trade capital to put on the line for a free agency decision a year out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you do not think those are factors that will be weighed when making one of the most important decisions for the future of the franchise then you are clueless.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you do not think those are factors that will be weighed when making one of the most important decisions for the future of the franchise then you are clueless.

As I said in another post, the Lakers can make a very real offer for AD. It really will just depend on what Griffin wants to do.

Here's the trade I proposed, slightly altered:

Brandon Ingram
Kyle Kuzma
Josh Hart
2 - 1st Rd picks, including this years lottery.
25M+ Trade Exception

for

Anthony Davis
Solomon Hill

The Pelicans can then flip the trade exception to teams later for additional picks(at least 2 future 1sts for an exception that big), or at the very worst let it expire for cap space. The team gets 3 young players under team control via RFA. The Lakers can absorb the contracts because they're far under the cap and also if they don't think they can lure a premier free agent, the cap space doesn't offer them any benefit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Factors, but not as big as you would imply.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You calling me clueless?

Shocker.

The clot issue could have been a major factor. But, he is expected to have a full and complete recovery by a little after the time free agency starts. Assuming no unexpected setbacks, this issue will be completely resolved.

The CP3 punch is a complete non factor in Ingram's trade value. He has been in the league 3 years and he lost his cool once in a moment where his teammate instigated a fight with a player who has a rep for being on the dirty side. Literally nobody is knocking Ingram for that. Some might even like him more because of it.

The only clueless one is you, saying Ingram's value "tanked". It did not. Ingram played well and is an asset most GMs would love to have assuming no setbacks with the clotting issue. As of right now, the only reason his trade value isn't higher than what it was last summer is his impending RFA status.

Because if he still had 2 years in his rookie deal his value would be higher than it was last season despite the health issues and the "punch".

But like always, you would rather spew hyperbole to troll specific posters or a fan base that you don't like. And you don't like me because I call you on your BS.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Paul is a piece of shit. That is all.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Paul is a piece of shit. That is all.

Not to the players he represents (Lebron, Bledsoe, Wall, Dray, Simmons, AD, and Garland among his clientele). Guy never went to college, went from selling jerseys out of the trunk of his car (where he met Lebron) to helping found Klutch Sports and being a millionaire NBA agent. Paul had been pushing for Lebron to return to Cleveland and convinced him to do so.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck about an agent?

It's very apparent this bothers you so much.

Well I'd think you should care given that this guy had started to conduct a hostile takeover of your organization and had essentially gotten your coach fired.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'd think you should care given that this guy had started to conduct a hostile takeover of your organization and had essentially gotten your coach fired.

It's not my organization and Luke wasn't my coach. I dont work for the Lakers. None of the actions of Rich Paul has affected my personal life in any way.

Why had it affected yours so much?

Perhaps you should ask other Lakers fans how much sleep they've lost over the last couple of months. @trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67 @DJ @shopson67

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems everyone wanted Walton gone other than his friends in the organization. I feel fine with Vogel/Kidd/Hollins now coaching the team, provided they play nice.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my organization and Luke wasn't my coach. I dont work for the Lakers. None of the actions of Rich Paul has affected my personal life in any way.

Why had it affected yours so much?

Perhaps you should ask other Lakers fans how much sleep they've lost over the last couple of months. @trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67 @DJ @shopson67

well, I wish I could tell you I was up tossing and turning over the subject, but i'd be lying...:D