• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ric Flair

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L oh that car shield commercial is bad....did he not save any of his money??

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing he can do now can erase his legacy, he is in my opinion on that Mount Rushmore of pro rasslers.

As far as his private life goes, he obviously didn't want to be at home which is a bit sad.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing he can do now can erase his legacy, he is in my opinion on that Mount Rushmore of pro rasslers.

As far as his private life goes, he obviously didn't want to be at home which is a bit sad.
Watch that commercial and drink everytime he gives a woo!! @outofyourmind

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L oh that car shield commercial is bad....did he not save any of his money??
I think he was always the type that he usually spent more than he made every night. If he had saved most of his money, the guy could’ve probably retired when WCW went under and been living the good life.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was always the type that he usually spent more than he made every night. If he had saved most of his money, the guy could’ve probably retired when WCW went under and been living the good life.

Probably why he wants his cut from Becky ripping off his shit (stone cold should do the same)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

E9F6sLdVEAcSMl4

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to worry about that commercial anymore. They've pulled it because Flair is catching a lot of deserved heat after the Dark Side Of The Ring episode that aired this week. It was about "The Plane Ride From Hell" where among other things from other wrestlers, Flair strutted around the plane naked with his robe open, shaking his dick around but then cornered a stewardess and tried to get her to touch it.

I doubt he works anywhere for awhile now too as it looked like AEW was close to bringing him in with Andrade.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to worry about that commercial anymore. They've pulled it because Flair is catching a lot of deserved heat after the Dark Side Of The Ring episode that aired this week. It was about "The Plane Ride From Hell" where among other things from other wrestlers, Flair strutted around the plane naked with his robe open, shaking his dick around but then cornered a stewardess and tried to get her to touch it.

I doubt he works anywhere for awhile now too as it looked like AEW was close to bringing him in with Andrade.
Why would he get heat for that? It isn’t a suppressed secret that he did shit like that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he get heat for that? It isn’t a suppressed secret that he did shit like that.

There’s a difference though in “we’ve heard Flair has done some things” and “we have people witnessing him forcing a flight attendant to grab his penis”.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There’s a difference though in “we’ve heard Flair has done some things” and “we have people witnessing him forcing a flight attendant to grab his penis”.

To add to what Duffman said, a lot of the tellings of Flair running naked with the robe made it seem like it was just something silly like a streaker at football game or a ribbing joke with friends. So plenty of people never thought much of it because they didn't know the severity. Cornering a flight attendant and trying to get them to touch your penis is an entirely different thing than just streaking down the plane while everyone laughs.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. There are countless stories of him doing the exact same thing, except this one chick actually sued. So why is there heat? Does it make what he did ok, of course not but I think it is really dumb for society to love a zebra because it has stripes then get outraged it has stripes.