• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rex Ryan already talking tough

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rexy has just announced the Bills "Won the offseason." Yes!!!! Do they have parades for self-proclamations by coaches about things that happened before games were played?

It's a weird off-season to win since they made no big free agent signing and botched another draft (first round pick won't even play).

I've changed my avatar to Rex and Rob Ryan riding their tandem bike through Delaware Park. If that doesn't inspire toughness and intimidate opponents, I don't know what will.

Maybe rollin' around town on a tandem bike with your fat bro counts as "winning"

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is pathetic. If I read a headline correctly the other day, their FIRST THREE DRAFT PICKS are injured and won't play this year. Horrible drafting yet again.

Dareus about to be suspended for 4 games. The list goes on.

These guys could be REALLY bad this year. I hope they are 1-15 as I no longer see the point of their 7-9 seasons.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is pathetic. If I read a headline correctly the other day, their FIRST THREE DRAFT PICKS are injured and won't play this year. Horrible drafting yet again.

These guys could be REALLY bad this year. I hope they are 1-15 as I no longer see the point of their 7-9 seasons.

Just the first two picks are hurt (Lawson, Ragland) and thus far only Ragland is expected to miss the entire season. That doesn't mean horrible drafting at all; it means injuries happen.

Turn off the engine and open the garage door, it's not that bad.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They play the Jets twice so they should get at least 2 wins:burt:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play the Jets twice so they should get at least 2 wins:burt:

Rams and Browns too so there's that.

Terrible drafting. One guy had known injury problems and they drafted him anyways and then...shocker to nobody but the Bills...he ain't playing. Hopefully, this is the end of the Ryan regime and the year will go quickly in Buffalo.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams and Browns too so there's that.

Terrible drafting. One guy had known injury problems and they drafted him anyways and then...shocker to nobody but the Bills...he ain't playing. Hopefully, this is the end of the Ryan regime and the year will go quickly in Buffalo.

Go ahead and believe the Rams are a bad team if it makes you feel better.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been back and forth on Rex's ability as a HC. I think given what he had to work with on some of those Jets teams, that he actually did an amazing job winning as many games as he did. But his personnel moves and playing time decisions leave one scratching one's head frequently.

I really really want to like the guy but I don't know that he should still be considered HC material...yet we know so many mediocre coaches get job after job because they have "experience."

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and believe the Rams are a bad team if it makes you feel better.

What is your prediction for the Rams this year?

They will have a rookie QB or Case Keenum. QB means a lot in this league. I don't know if Goff will turn out to be even an above average NFL QB, but he won't be this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your prediction for the Rams this year?

They will have a rookie QB or Case Keenum. QB means a lot in this league. I don't know if Goff will turn out to be even an above average NFL QB, but he won't be this year.

They will be just like they have been for several years, middle of the road around .500. If Keenum or Goff can spark the offense a little (or if Gurley can improve enough on last year), they could get into the playoff discussion. 9-7 would be my optimistic guess.

My point was you were acting like they were an easy win equivalent to the Browns or Jets. Niners are more in that category, and maybe the Jags and even the Ravens.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be just like they have been for several years, middle of the road around .500. If Keenum or Goff can spark the offense a little (or if Gurley can improve enough on last year), they could get into the playoff discussion. 9-7 would be my optimistic guess.

My point was you were acting like they were an easy win equivalent to the Browns or Jets. Niners are more in that category, and maybe the Jags and even the Ravens.

Well, the Jets were pretty decent last year. They were just a team the Bills seemed to have their number so I listed them. Anyone with a rookie QB (likely) starting is fair game for a possible Bills win.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Jets were pretty decent last year. They were just a team the Bills seemed to have their number so I listed them. Anyone with a rookie QB (likely) starting is fair game for a possible Bills win.

Remains to be seen when Goff starts. Keenum will likely be the starter in week 1.