• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rex redemption pre game vs giants

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon now dad, you are driving posters away with some of your rhetoric and insults. Your opinion is just that, just like Dukes. Telling a poster that their take on things is completely wrong (albeit it might be) or calling them immature because you simply don't agree with their stance on things is completely wrong and not the job of a moderator. ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE DAD, LEARN IT! Keep it positive my friend. :noidea: :nod:
who did i call immature specifically ? answer , no one . i made a statement that if you left ( being the general you ) because of a difference of opinion you ( the general you ) and that you were so upset that you couldnt handle a message board about a stupid football team then good riddance

i get sick and tired of having to lessen my defense of my point of view because some one threatens to leave . my answer " fuck you " leave but the other poster somehow can fall on his sword about an issue and he or she is "just debating "

i have every right to defend my position as hard or as softly as i deem necessary just as anyone else does

this is the 2nd time duke has done this so sorry if i dont care if he decides this isnt the place for him . it probably isnt because he acts like a petulant child with the " you dont agree with me i am going home " BS like an immature spoiled brat who didnt get his way

i didnt bring up anything about past poster 's leaving or nothing .

and my job as moderator does not EVER mean i cant give my opinion or tell someone they are wrong . another HUGE misconception going around here

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3