• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revolution Thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Really Really giddy for this. It's like Kevin Nash said at the end of the 1996 Royal Rumble

"It goes like this. I'm 15 and my parents just left me the house for the week. I don't know what's going to happen next, But it's going to be fun."

Card with my Predictions

Buy In

Kris Statlander vs Legit Layla Hirsh
House of black
vs Death Triangle
Qt Marshall vs Hook

Main Card

Torando Tag

Darby Allin, Sting, Sammy vs HFO

TBS Championship

Tay Conti vs Jade.

Tag Championship

Jurassic Express vs ReDragon vs Young Bucks.

Face of revolution ladder match
Wardlow vs Keith Lee vs Ricky Starks vs Christan Cage vs Powerhouse Hobbs vs Orange Cassidy.

Jon Moxley vs Bryan Danielson

Chris Jericho vs Eddie Kingston

Dog Collar Match

Cm Punk vs MJF

Women's Tittle

Dr. Britt Baker
vs Thunder Rosa

World Title

Adam Page vs Adam Cole

Tay because i'm a Tay fan but I can see the match going to Jade

Mox vs Danielson has Show Stealer ability

I think the Implosion between the Bucks and ReDragon starts to lead to Stadium Stampede in May

Wardlow because I think it might be too early for Lee to earn something and it was between Wardlow and Lee for me. They have been Pushing Wardlow alot lately

CM Punk needs a win IMHO in this feud. This seems like as good as an Opportunity as any.

I do think a end Debut will take place,​

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My picks are in the main AEW thread but will pick House of Black since that match was added after I had already made my picks.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a New all-time favorite match and i'll leave it for you guys to figure out which................

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun and packed show top to bottom. Favorite match was either the tag match or the dog collar match, can't really pick between the two. Only real negative is the show is just too long. While I think their formula of having 4 PPVs makes for better quality shows, they still should probably trim it by an hour or so. Going 7 to basically midnight is a tall task.

But yeah, so much fun stuff. Swerve debuts. William Regal!!! Motherfucking 62 (!!!) year old Sting jumping off a balcony thru tables. That Jungle Boy hurracarana into a german suplex. Orange Cassidy skinning the cat on that ladder (btw, OC might be legit hurt off that Keith Lee yeet. Looked like he went too far and wasn't caught). So much fun stuff all the way thru.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun and packed show top to bottom. Favorite match was either the tag match or the dog collar match, can't really pick between the two. Only real negative is the show is just too long. While I think their formula of having 4 PPVs makes for better quality shows, they still should probably trim it by an hour or so. Going 7 to basically midnight is a tall task.

But yeah, so much fun stuff. Swerve debuts. William Regal!!! Motherfucking 62 (!!!) year old Sting jumping off a balcony thru tables. That Jungle Boy hurracarana into a german suplex. Orange Cassidy skinning the cat on that ladder (btw, OC might be legit hurt off that Keith Lee yeet. Looked like he went too far and wasn't caught). So much fun stuff all the way thru.

That Tag Match is my new favorite.

That Dog collar is top 10 but it was low because i stopped at 7:00ish for dinner and bullshit to the moon with my brother and his fiance because I rarely see them and just started back up. Just finished It

That ladder Match was phenomenal, Sorry AJ. I'm a huge spots guy, but I think Orange made himself better with that match.

I'm going to hit the hay shortly and finish tomorrow morning.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a mostly solid show. I’ll probably get around to watching it Wednesday morning at the earliest. That or just a little at a time.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was blown away by the dog collar match. CM Punk is the modern-day Bret Hart as far as psychology and storytelling goes.

The rest of the PPV was typically great AEW stuff. Love the Regal appearance and hope it's a faction where they recruit some of the underutilized younger talent and give them a spotlight.

I've never been the biggest Hangman fan but he keeps delivering in big matches.

Also Eric Redbeard showed up this week and Sting had a Wyatt family reference in his prematch vignette. I wonder if Bray is their next big signing?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who exactly was adam cole in WWE that he deserves title matches there?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that this was a solid show. My favorite match was the match that I was looking forward to most in the show, which was Punk be MJF. The Jericho and Kingston match was better than I was expecting. The tag title match was a typical Young Bucks match. Also intrigued on where the Danielson-Moxley-Regal thing goes. Only match I skipped was Jade and Conti. Still thinking Sky beats Sammy Wednesday and then loses it next week to Wardlow.