• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis spills the beans and Urlacher takes a dive?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember in Madden 09 how they took away the no huddle until the critical possessions, something like that has to be done to protect this game from becoming more of a joke.

(Possibly another year of Madden...)

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounded like the right thread for this. I am assuming that he just does not want to say it in the media, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he does look at some specific film on Revis. And when does, he notices Revis. However, if this is true I think this is really dumb. Even if he thought that Revis was the best corner in the world, and that he has great ability, it seems like you would want to study what to avoid and how Revis attacks the game. I chalk this up to being new to the media.

Geno Smith doesn't think watching tape on Revis is 'necessary' - CBSSports.com

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did Revis give tips on how to skip out on training camp and demand raises?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This sounded like the right thread for this. I am assuming that he just does not want to say it in the media, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he does look at some specific film on Revis. And when does, he notices Revis. However, if this is true I think this is really dumb. Even if he thought that Revis was the best corner in the world, and that he has great ability, it seems like you would want to study what to avoid and how Revis attacks the game. I chalk this up to being new to the media.

Geno Smith doesn't think watching tape on Revis is 'necessary' - CBSSports.com

Wow. Just wow. I get the sense Geno is in for a rude awakening. Doesn't seem like the sort of guy who lives in the film room or works to be the best. Glad our starting QB is a tireless worker. Really makes a difference.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of this is the New York media and the circus there, but even if it isn't true, I don't know why he would say that.