• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis Island

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the Jets are wanting to send Revis packing.

A lot of speculation that the Pats are making a big push. I dont see it. Not the Pats way of doing things. Revis only has 1 more year on his current contract. He is gonna want a huge contract after next season. Pats dont roll that way.

Where will Revis land??

BTW The Jets prove to me more every year just how stupid they are.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets are like $30 million over the cap space. What else are they supposed to do with Revis? Yes he's their best player, but their secondary did alright without him and they desperately need some position players so if they keep him then adding players is out of the question.

And yes, I do remember the contract extension they gave Sanchez. :L

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the Jets are wanting to send Revis packing.

A lot of speculation that the Pats are making a big push. I dont see it. Not the Pats way of doing things. Revis only has 1 more year on his current contract. He is gonna want a huge contract after next season. Pats dont roll that way.

Where will Revis land??

BTW The Jets prove to me more every year just how stupid they are.

The Jets are like $30 million over the cap space. What else are they supposed to do with Revis? Yes he's their best player, but their secondary did alright without him and they desperately need some position players so if they keep him then adding players is out of the question.

And yes, I do remember the contract extension they gave Sanchez. :L

I think there's some indication that Talib is going away, so the Pats may need to move on someone like RI (or try to get lucky in the draft).

As to the bold: :shocked:. Panthers are in the same boat - they're going to have to move some players/restructure. #NFLreality