• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Returner Argument

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember this skinsdad? Even hogs haven said "Obviously, seeing the players in preseason can have a huge impact on who wins the returner job, but at the moment, I believe that Alex Erickson has the advantage and is most likely to make the 53-man roster as a returner. As a Returner not WR.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember this skinsdad? Even hogs haven said "Obviously, seeing the players in preseason can have a huge impact on who wins the returner job, but at the moment, I believe that Alex Erickson has the advantage and is most likely to make the 53-man roster as a returner. As a Returner not WR.
If he can’t produce in the offense he is subject to being let go . Carter showed he could and he made it . This year they said tootles

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can’t produce in the offense he is subject to being let go . Carter showed he could and he made it . This year they said tootles

Carter only played last year b/c of injury. Erickson would really have to mess up the return duties to not make this team. Or these rookie FA just shine in the pre-season games. Knowing RR, he will go to the vet for the return game not a rookie. Top 4 WR's on set. Huge camp battle between Sims and Dax for WR. It is possible that Dax could win the PR/KR job and make the 53. Or they just keep 7,but I dont see that happening b/c of the injury to Logan Thomas.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter only played last year b/c of injury. Erickson would really have to mess up the return duties to not make this team. Or these rookie FA just shine in the pre-season games. Knowing RR, he will go to the vet for the return game not a rookie. Top 4 WR's on set. Huge camp battle between Sims and Dax for WR. It is possible that Dax could win the PR/KR job and make the 53. Or they just keep 7,but I dont see that happening b/c of the injury to Logan Thomas.
i dont want to hear the excuses dean him being able to contribute in the offense BECAUSE of injuries only strengthens my position . you cant keep a 1 trick pony at wr and carry 6-7 of them if they cant contribute on offense

when i look at erickson , i see a guy who can contribute on offense when called upon hence he should make the team if he wins the PR job outright

you cant keep a guy who cant catch passes in the offense . you try to paint this as either a wr or a PR when in truth its both and has been both

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont want to hear the excuses dean him being able to contribute in the offense BECAUSE of injuries only strengthens my position . you cant keep a 1 trick pony at wr and carry 6-7 of them if they cant contribute on offense

when i look at erickson , i see a guy who can contribute on offense when called upon hence he should make the team if he wins the PR job outright

you cant keep a guy who cant catch passes in the offense . you try to paint this as either a wr or a PR when in truth its both and has been both

They are all WR's by trade so obviously they can contribute to the offense. I think we can agree the its Erickson's job to lose. Do you agree that there is a huge camp battle between Sims/Miline for WR#5?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all WR's by trade so obviously they can contribute to the offense. I think we can agree the its Erickson's job to lose. Do you agree that there is a huge camp battle between Sims/Miline for WR#5?
there are camp battles for for 5-7 wrs . all are subject to being let go . i think mac, sideline, dotson and brown are locks . sims looks to be if he has a role and is the leader in the clubhouse for 5 erickson is next up at 6

i think thomas will be pupped as will chase

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see sims job being threatened by turner and and AGG because the are x wrs

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see sims job being threatened by turner and and AGG because the are x wrs

Agg is in the TE group. With Thomas being Pupped, it should be Bates, Turner, and Agg.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are camp battles for for 5-7 wrs . all are subject to being let go . i think mac, sideline, dotson and brown are locks . sims looks to be if he has a role and is the leader in the clubhouse for 5 erickson is next up at 6

i think thomas will be pupped as will chase

If erickson is the returner. I think there will be a battle from Sims and Miline.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agg is in the TE group. With Thomas being Pupped, it should be Bates, Turner, and Agg.
Those in the TE group could do what sims does , just from another position

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Problem could be Erickson makes the team and possibly Sims get cut because of it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem could be Erickson makes the team and possibly Sims get cut because of it.

How do you figure that? Even if Erickson makes it as the #6 Wr/pr/kr, the #5 WR is open and its Sims job to lose, unless Miline has a great camp.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you figure that? Even if Erickson makes it as the #6 Wr/pr/kr, the #5 WR is open and its Sims job to lose, unless Miline has a great camp.
any 4-6 wr is subject to being replaced i think the top 4 speedsters are in , i think one of our TE's can be the tall target sims provides . milne has to beat erickson out as a PR /KR to be assured a spot if he can contribute on offense , erickson should make it if he contributes on offense harmon could make noise

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any 4-6 wr is subject to being replaced i think the top 4 speedsters are in , i think one of our TE's can be the tall target sims provides . milne has to beat erickson out as a PR /KR to be assured a spot if he can contribute on offense , erickson should make it if he contributes on offense harmon could make noise

They are not converting Sims to a TE. Miline could beat out Sims to be the #5 WR and Erickson will be the #6Wr/pr/kr. Harmon has an uphill battle and needs injuries to happen to be a factor.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alex Erickson

Erickson has pretty good size, at 6’0” and 195 pounds. While he can play in the slot, and took the majority of his offensive snaps there in 2017 and 2020, over the course of his NFL career, he has more frequently lined up wide, meaning that he offers positional flexibility as a backup receiver.

In 6 NFL seasons, he has exceeded 200 receiving yards only once — in 2019 when he had 43 receptions for 529 yards.

Erickson is an all-round return man, who is a capable enough receiver, both in the slot and lined up wide, to justify a roster spot.

My current projection

Obviously, seeing the players in preseason can have a huge impact on who wins the returner job, but at the moment, I believe that Alex Erickson has the advantage and is most likely to make the 53-man roster as a returner.

Erickson can return both punts and kickoffs; he has 6 years of NFL experience and has never missed a game due to injury. At 6’0”, 195 pounds, he has good size, and he has demonstrated ability to play multiple receiving positions in an NFL offense.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alex Erickson

Erickson has pretty good size, at 6’0” and 195 pounds. While he can play in the slot, and took the majority of his offensive snaps there in 2017 and 2020, over the course of his NFL career, he has more frequently lined up wide, meaning that he offers positional flexibility as a backup receiver.

In 6 NFL seasons, he has exceeded 200 receiving yards only once — in 2019 when he had 43 receptions for 529 yards.

Erickson is an all-round return man, who is a capable enough receiver, both in the slot and lined up wide, to justify a roster spot.

My current projection

Obviously, seeing the players in preseason can have a huge impact on who wins the returner job, but at the moment, I believe that Alex Erickson has the advantage and is most likely to make the 53-man roster as a returner.

Erickson can return both punts and kickoffs; he has 6 years of NFL experience and has never missed a game due to injury. At 6’0”, 195 pounds, he has good size, and he has demonstrated ability to play multiple receiving positions in an NFL offense.

i already posted this

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i highlighted some key points

If Erickson has the kr/pr locked down then there is only one WR spot up for grabs unless major injuries happen.