• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Return or do not Return???

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For players that are currently on IR that could come back yet this season, do you let the return or do you minimize the risk and leave them on IR? The 2 guys that come to mind are Von Miller and Bryce Callahan. I think the are positives and negatives for both returning.

As Fangio said Bryce has not finished a season in 2018 or 2019, and it means a lot for him to finish the season playing. At the same time let him get 100% healthy maybe the wiser move. He is a very valuable player that hopefully will have a few more years in Denver.

Von Miller wants to return and there is maybe more of a benefit to let him return the Callahan as he can work through some of the trusting his body to do the things he needs to do before next year. Again he has to be 100% healthy.

In the end I think Elway probably leaves both players on IR and they can start preparing for the 2021 season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are well - they should play - no games.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not really sure. I am no doctor so I will trust whatever they decide. Off the top of my head I feel like Von Miller should just sit out the season. Callahan had a foot bruise so not overally concerned about that if he is ready to go.