• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Lamar Jackson killing it at OTA's

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all due respect. He has to try and work on himself. He really wasnt good prior to that 4 game stretch to the superbowl. They were gonna let him walk. Since he won the superbowl, he hasnt really been good either. Consistently ranked bottom 1/3 of the league in alot of metrics. He needs to focus on himself, not others.

LOL, at this point he isn't ever going to get any better

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be missing Flacco after a few hits.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the Baltimore market, it's adorable how their fans are hitching their wagon to a QB who has yet to master the art of the forward pass. Rude awakening is upon them soon.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the Baltimore market, it's adorable how their fans are hitching their wagon to a QB who has yet to master the art of the forward pass. Rude awakening is upon them soon.
I still have no idea how any Baltimore fan can have confidence going into this year, especially with reports of how he's performing in OTA's. I'm not saying he's not a talented kid, but I just don't think he is going to be able to transition into an effective enough passer to succeed, especially not in today's short-leash NFL.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have no idea how any Baltimore fan can have confidence going into this year, especially with reports of how he's performing in OTA's. I'm not saying he's not a talented kid, but I just don't think he is going to be able to transition into an effective enough passer to succeed, especially not in today's short-leash NFL.

I'm looking forward to @Oldschool739 saying the Ravens are losing because they lost Flacco.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to @Oldschool739 saying the Ravens are losing because they lost Flacco.....

Get your facts straight little woman....They didn't lose Flacco, they traded him away and chose Buckwheat can't throw instead....I guess it's hard to keep up when you're a bandwagon fan like you...
But keep trying, your ignorance is amusing !!!! :dhd:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know who you've been talking to but other than Harboob and some ignorant young kids, nobody believes Buckwheat will be successful....Fortunately a late round draft pick qb, McSorely is here for when these 2 bums we have get benched, and hopefully Harboob fired....
At least he looks like he could become an NFL QB....
Sure fans are hoping they catch lightening in a bottle, but Buckwheat and RG3 and out are not holding fans confidence...
All that said, the Browns fans are acting like they just won a SB with an 8-8 season....Amazing how dumb some fans can be....:tsk:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB...considering the contract he got...I get it, far too much money for an off the ball LB.

Suggs, agree here, heart and soul of the D, but it was just time.

S...I think they upgraded.

It does make sense to put the best DEF you can around a developing QB to keep you in games, but they were getting old at multiple positions...Jimmy Smith may not make the squad.

The owner was shocked that Suggs chose to leave after 16 years here and said money was not the main reason.....Suggs was disgusted with Harboob and his decision to hold Joe out of the SD playoff game when Buckwheat was getting killed....Then trading him for such a low level qb, also letting Mosley, and Weddle go....I think he figured why stick around for another disappointing season because of a stupid HC....Just my opinion !!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how quickly Hairball went from being a great coach to a Harboob.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I get it, Jackson rescued their season. He was inserted and they made a run that got them into the playoffs.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who you've been talking to but other than Harboob and some ignorant young kids, nobody believes Buckwheat will be successful....Fortunately a late round draft pick qb, McSorely is here for when these 2 bums we have get benched, and hopefully Harboob fired....
At least he looks like he could become an NFL QB....
Sure fans are hoping they catch lightening in a bottle, but Buckwheat and RG3 and out are not holding fans confidence...
All that said, the Browns fans are acting like they just won a SB with an 8-8 season....Amazing how dumb some fans can be....:tsk:

I;m retired and drive part time for Uber, often in Baltimore. I talk to the fans constantly. I hear them on sports talk radio, I watch the local news coverage. Trust me the people of Baltimore are all in on Lamar Jackson

Buckwheat? Really? No need to act like a racist redneck.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A QB is only as good as his surrounding pieces. Give a QB an outstanding OL and hecan work magic, regarless of the level of his WRs and RBs. Brady is the perfect example. The Pats got deep into the playoff with the best WR being Reche Caldwell. The OL was a solid wall that kepy him upright.

In my opinion, Jackson is a bad decision maker. He runs when he should benglooking downfield and he throws into double and triple coverage. If he can't make adjustments, the Ravens will pay the price. The league has this new thing called "film". You don't think defensive coordinators haven't gone over the the way the Patriots played against the Chargers, Chiefs and Rams? You think they ignore film available on Jackson and what he does under certain conditions? The NFL is a copycat league and what works for one team will influence another and another and another.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool has been critical of Harbaugh for quite a while now, probably sense posting on the Hoop.
Are you sure?
I clearly remember him defending him on multiple occassions. Especially when I was on him about how stupid Hairbag was when he didn't know the formation rule. Then went onto copy it like the douche he is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure?
I clearly remember him defending him on multiple occassions. Especially when I was on him about how stupid Hairbag was when he didn't know the formation rule. Then went onto copy it like the douche he is.

No, I'm not sure. You could be right, but I do recall him wanting Harbaugh out before last season even started.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all due respect. He has to try and work on himself. He really wasnt good prior to that 4 game stretch to the superbowl. They were gonna let him walk. Since he won the superbowl, he hasnt really been good either. Consistently ranked bottom 1/3 of the league in alot of metrics. He needs to focus on himself, not others.

Apparently my sarcasm and comedic intent was off kilter, since it would appear you took my post as being a serious comment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not sure. You could be right, but I do recall him wanting Harbaugh out before last season even started.
Before last season I'll give you that. Even OS can stand just so much mediocrity. I'm suprised he didn't disappear after their 4 win season like Tgann.