• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rememvber when Jerry wined and dined the refs?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think the reports at the time showed most team's don't do this. Team execs were privately grousing, "Does this mean we need to take Blandino out to the strip club?"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think the reports at the time showed most team's don't do this. Team execs were privately grousing, "Does this mean we need to take Blandino out to the strip club?"

Hammer, did you know we had an NFL front office insider? If he's hearing first hand private conversations...wow.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am referring to published reports about this, you moron. I think that was pretty obvious from my post.

But just to spell it out for you:

At issue is the perception of potential favoritism by other clubs, and the way these images are being perceived around the league.

"So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?" asked one team official, hypothetically. "Is that how it works? We like Dean a lot, but let me tell you, if that was him out with (the owner of a rival of the club this official works for), my owner would be going nuts. This just can't happen.

Is this the NFL ref czar on Cowboys' party bus? Irate NFL execs say yes - CBSSports.com

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on, I do bring multiple points, on some threads and I never disappear until fishing season.

The rest is possibly correct depending how you look at it. It is just hard not to take a shot at certain teams. I try, I really do. But some posters bring out my worst.

ok that was a great reply:suds:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night while smoking several bowls, and wearing my tinfoil hat, I was certain that Jerrah had compromising photo's of a certain NFL head of officials on a bus full of young girls. But today, Dean comes out and says it was a bad call. So maybe the photo's might exist. Maybe they don't? Because the damage was already done.

So guys, if you are ever on a bus full of young girls, check for camera's before you get naked! Unless you don't care than by all means parade around.

The whole thing stinks really bad. First, it shows a lack sensitivity on the part of Dean as to how this would be perceived by the public. Second, why wasn't I invited!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night while smoking several bowls, and wearing my tinfoil hat, I was certain that Jerrah had compromising photo's of a certain NFL head of officials on a bus full of young girls. But today, Dean comes out and says it was a bad call. So maybe the photo's might exist. Maybe they don't? Because the damage was already done.

So guys, if you are ever on a bus full of young girls, check for camera's before you get naked! Unless you don't care than by all means parade around.

The whole thing stinks really bad. First, it shows a lack sensitivity on the part of Dean as to how this would be perceived by the public. Second, why wasn't I invited!

If you are going to smoke bowls at the least you have to have a Che poster and a blacklight going on,,i have nothing against pot by the way i just cant stand the smell of it and downtown some days smells like a smoke fest.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am over it just fine. But I will never let stealer fans forget. Also I have no need to drink much with all the drugs I abuse. Its good to be a vagrant.

Just repeat after me, You won 5 superbowls and another was purchased!

LMAO.....

That's a valid responce from a raiders fan and a Seahawks bandwagon fan.

Seriously, you feel validated being a raiders fan because you happen to cheer for the Seahawks.
You are not worth the time or the trouble if you can't pick a team bandwagoner. Show some repect for real Seahawks fans, cause you aint it!!!!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.....

That's a valid responce from a raiders fan and a Seahawks bandwagon fan.

Seriously, you feel validated being a raiders fan because you happen to cheer for the Seahawks.
You are not worth the time or the trouble if you can't pick a team bandwagoner. Show some repect for real Seahawks fans, cause you aint it!!!!

Gee, what a personal shot! Did I ruin your day. Still thinking you won a fair game? If you are so sure, why even respond? And actually I am a Seahawk fan since 1980. I jumped on the Raiders bandwagon after they beat KC.

I went online and did some reading about all the issues they had with the salary cap. Al Davis and his penchant for picking up players north of thirty put the team in cap hell. It took awhile but they are finally healthy financially and have a good core. They will be a thorn in your backside soon enough. I follow the Raiders cause I have fond memories of our rivalry with them. And I like the story of a team in transition from doormat to contender. So I follow them.

Do you have any more personal insults?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to smoke bowls at the least you have to have a Che poster and a blacklight going on,,i have nothing against pot by the way i just cant stand the smell of it and downtown some days smells like a smoke fest.
Actually I didn't smoke any. It just sort of fit with the premise of this thread.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal????

Awww did him get his feeling hurt!!!!

Well as a Steeler fan I am so sorry you felt cheated, maybe you should of played better. It's not like you were right there for the win. Oh well we still won it!!!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal????

Awww did him get his feeling hurt!!!!

Well as a Steeler fan I am so sorry you felt cheated, maybe you should of played better. It's not like you were right there for the win. Oh well we still won it!!!

You stealer fans are really too sensitive, anyone can just mention ben and superbowl 40 or you all come unglued.

If it didn't bother you, you would not respond. Give it up.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stealer fans are really too sensitive, anyone can just mention ben and superbowl 40 or you all come unglued.

Hey, did you know that this table turns?

If it didn't bother you, you would't bring it up.

See how that works?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, did you know that this table turns?

If it didn't bother you, you would't bring it up.

See how that works?

:agree:

See how fast you started crying about it.... Its ok, you were out played, You lost, you kicked the bucket, you choked....Ahahahahaha

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am referring to published reports about this, you moron. I think that was pretty obvious from my post.

But just to spell it out for you:

At issue is the perception of potential favoritism by other clubs, and the way these images are being perceived around the league.

"So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?" asked one team official, hypothetically. "Is that how it works? We like Dean a lot, but let me tell you, if that was him out with (the owner of a rival of the club this official works for), my owner would be going nuts. This just can't happen.

Is this the NFL ref czar on Cowboys' party bus? Irate NFL execs say yes - CBSSports.com

Gotcha, those private conversations with reporters. :pound: