• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W12

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Last weeks ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RememberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.

1. Kansas City Chiefs (1)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (2)
3. Dallas Cowboys (6)
4. Buffalo Bills (4)
5. Minnesota Vikings (3)
6. Tennessee Titans (9)
7. Seattle Seahawks (7)
8. Baltimore Ravens (8)
9. New York Giants (5)
10. Miami Dolphins (10)
11. San Francisco 49ers (13)
12. Cincinnati Bengals (12)
13. Washington Redskins (15)
14. Los Angeles Chargers (14)
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (16)
16. New England Patriots (18)
17. New York Jets (11)
18. Atlanta Falcons (24)
19. Detroit Lions (27)
20. Cleveland Browns (20)
21. Chicago Bears (17)
22. Green Bay Packers (19)
23. New Orleans Saints (26)
24. Carolina Panthers (23)
25. Indianapolis Colts (30)
26. Pittsburgh Steelers (25)
27. Arizona Cardinals (21)
28. Los Angeles Rams (22)
29. Oakland Raiders (31)
30. Denver Broncos (28)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (29)
32. Houston Texans (32)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Dallas Cowboys
5. Minnesota Vikings
7. Seattle Seahawks
9. New York Giants
11. San Francisco 49ers
13. Washington Redskins

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
1. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Buffalo Bills
6. Tennessee Titans
8. Baltimore Ravens
10. Miami Dolphins
12. Cincinnati Bengals
14. Los Angeles Chargers

Best Division NFC East - 27 Points
2. AFC East - 47 Points
3. AFC North - 66 Points
4. NFC North - 67 Points
5. NFC West - 73 Points
6. AFC West - 74 Points
7. NFC South - 80 Points
Worst Division AFC South - 94 Points

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
capture the moment...so sweet, those eagles are peaches.

side bar: Should be fun next time. Kelce's cheap ass punch when the game was decided was talked about often in the locker room, so I've read.
Kelce would be advised to stick to football, that's clearly his safe zone.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings are fools gold. Few id flip around but solid

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as of right now. I think the niners might be one of the hardest teams to play against. They are way better than their record. Take away the trey Lance games & it might be more evident. I guess we all get stuck using the record as a baseline is the only reason I can see the Niners not in the top ten.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as of right now. I think the niners might be one of the hardest teams to play against. They are way better than their record. Take away the trey Lance games & it might be more evident. I guess we all get stuck using the record as a baseline is the only reason I can see the Niners not in the top ten.

They are 6-4. Trey Lance only played in 2 games which they went 1-1 in. The 49ers are on a little 3 game run right now but that came after 2 straight games where they got rocked by both the Falcons and Cheifs. Overall they aren't a very consistent team.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 6-4. Trey Lance only played in 2 games which they went 1-1 in. The 49ers are on a little 3 game run right now but that came after 2 straight games where they got rocked by both the Falcons and Cheifs. Overall they aren't a very consistent team.
I am talking of how they are now (your current rankings)
They have been consistent.
More stable at QB
Upgrade RB position
Right now might have the best/scariest defense in the league.

Of teams to play this week or next. They seem to be a worse team to want to play than many in your top ten. (JMO)

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking of how they are now (your current rankings)
They have been consistent.
More stable at QB
Upgrade RB position
Right now might have the best/scariest defense in the league.

Of teams to play this week or next. They seem to be a worse team to want to play than many in your top ten. (JMO)

They haven't been consistent, that's the point.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't been consistent, that's the point.
I would agree in the 1st part of the season. But I thought your rankings is about the current team.
last loss was the chiefs (to be expected) have kicked ass for a month straight since. This team is a different team than the one at the beginning.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree in the 1st part of the season. But I thought your rankings is about the current team.
last loss was the chiefs (to be expected) have kicked ass for a month straight since. This team is a different team than the one at the beginning.

You are acting like they just had a rough start to the season. They haven't kicked ass for a month straight. One month ago the Chiefs blew them out of the water and that is when they had McCaffrey. The week before they got blown out by the Falcons. They have put together 3 straight wins over 2 bad teams and 1 decent team. I need to see it more from them than just 3 weeks when they have been very inconsistent for the first 7 weeks.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are getting healthy and Parsons can't be stopped.. I'd put Eagles in the top 5 but no way top 3 at this point.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are getting healthy and Parsons can't be stopped.. I'd put Eagles in the top 5 but no way top 3 at this point.

What are you talking about? Eagles took Parsons completely out of the game when they played them. Then Lane Johnson went out with a concussion in the second half and suddenly he started to play well. Eagles will be getting healthy in December with Jordan Davis, Dallas Goedert and hopefully Avante Maddox coming back off of IR.

Not having the 9-1 Eagles who have the #2 defense and #5 offense in the league in the top 3 makes no sense whatsoever. We've only gotten better with the additions of Linval Joseph and Ndamukong Suh who both played great in their first game when they only joined the team days prior and haven't played or practiced at all yet this year prior to that.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? Eagles took Parsons completely out of the game when they played them. Then Lane Johnson went out with a concussion in the second half and suddenly he started to play well. Eagles will be getting healthy in December with Jordan Davis, Dallas Goedert and hopefully Avante Maddox coming back off of IR.

Not having the 9-1 Eagles who have the #2 defense and #5 offense in the league in the top 3 makes no sense whatsoever. We've only gotten better with the additions of Linval Joseph and Ndamukong Suh who both played great in their first game when they only joined the team days prior and haven't played or practiced at all yet this year prior to that.

Okay Koy just relax...

John, Harold, did Koy get his meds today? I thought we agreed on this in 2019 but not gonna lie the lack of quality control lately has been a bit lacking...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are acting like they just had a rough start to the season. They haven't kicked ass for a month straight. One month ago the Chiefs blew them out of the water and that is when they had McCaffrey. The week before they got blown out by the Falcons. They have put together 3 straight wins over 2 bad teams and 1 decent team. I need to see it more from them than just 3 weeks when they have been very inconsistent for the first 7 weeks.
hey. They are your rankings brother. I just see you post them here & figure you are looking for input. (didnt know it was only good input)
I mentioned since the chiefs loss. Early season they were a mess. Jimmy G didnt play with the #1's until week 2. They used all training camp with the idea of Lance being the starter. This last month (again to me) this team has gelled.
To me (IMHO) the top 4 teams would rather play any of the rest of your top 10 than the Niners. (well Miami is pretty hot right now too)
Niner defense is a bad ass defense. Jimmy G is more consistent which doesnt put the defense in bad positions. The running game helps kill clock time. They are definitely not sexy (like the bills or Chiefs) but they will be very potent the rest of this season.
Its cool you have a differing opinion than me.

Hope you have a good thanksgiving :suds:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey. They are your rankings brother. I just see you post them here & figure you are looking for input. (didnt know it was only good input)
I mentioned since the chiefs loss. Early season they were a mess. Jimmy G didnt play with the #1's until week 2. They used all training camp with the idea of Lance being the starter. This last month (again to me) this team has gelled.
To me (IMHO) the top 4 teams would rather play any of the rest of your top 10 than the Niners. (well Miami is pretty hot right now too)
Niner defense is a bad ass defense. Jimmy G is more consistent which doesnt put the defense in bad positions. The running game helps kill clock time. They are definitely not sexy (like the bills or Chiefs) but they will be very potent the rest of this season.
Its cool you have a differing opinion than me.

Hope you have a good thanksgiving :suds:

Cheifs loss wasn't some far away early season time. It was 4 games ago. 49ers are a media darling team of the moment.

Jimmy G is a ticking time bomb of dumb turnovers.

Let's see how they do in a few weeks in Miami. As of right now they are right where they deserve to be.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheifs loss wasn't some far away early season time. It was 4 games ago. 49ers are a media darling team of the moment.

Jimmy G is a ticking time bomb of dumb turnovers.

Let's see how they do in a few weeks in Miami. As of right now they are right where they deserve to be.
yeah there last bad game which great teams have bad games against the chiefs was 5 weeks ago. (there has been 11 weeks played) So yes it makes sense to me when I mention 1st part of season & 2nd part of season.

so makes more sense (the bolded) that you are projecting that they will fall apart. But then I would have to question more teams (like the Giants) if you are using this parameter.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah there last bad game which great teams have bad games against the chiefs was 5 weeks ago. (there has been 11 weeks played) So yes it makes sense to me when I mention 1st part of season & 2nd part of season.

so makes more sense (the bolded) that you are projecting that they will fall apart. But then I would have to question more teams (like the Giants) if you are using this parameter.

It was 4 games ago. 49ers have played 10 games.

Giants have been consistent this season. 49ers have not.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 4 games ago. 49ers have played 10 games.

Giants have been consistent this season. 49ers have not.
And there it is, you want so badly to make it seem like your Eagles are playing relevant teams that you prop the Giants over the 49ers. The Niners are the scariest team in the NFC right now and would roll the Giants by 20 or more.