• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2021 NFL Power Rankings W6

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im relatively happy with Atlanta this year

Save week 1 and 1 quarter vs Tampa its been pretty solid

Should be 3-2 but Falcons gonna Falconz sometimes

That said theyve gotten better every single week so if we can beat Miami next week ill start to think we may be ok

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely is. His performance in the Chiefs game and the Colts game were MVP level performances.
Too many TO's. Other than the Indy game his passing has been average. He is averaging more ypg bc he throwing more. We know Lamar can run, him having one career performance isn't changing anything. He might be top 6 in MVP race but the point is Allen is higher on the list.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many TO's. Other than the Indy game his passing has been average. He is averaging more ypg bc he throwing more. We know Lamar can run, him having one career performance isn't changing anything. He might be top 6 in MVP race but the point is Allen is higher on the list.

He does more than just pass. That Chiefs and Colts games were Lamar putting the team on his back to win and doing so in crunch moments. The Bills defense carried the Bills earlier in the season when Josh Allen got off to a slow start

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think it's all so close between these guys that any of them could be higher or lower. My choices right now would be Lamar, Allen, Herbert in no particular order with the 3 top NFC guys, Murray, Brady, Stafford, just a tick below. And I only say that because the 3 AFC guys beat K.C.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think it's all so close between these guys that any of them could be higher or lower. My choices right now would be Lamar, Allen, Herbert in no particular order with the 3 top NFC guys, Murray, Brady, Stafford, just a tick below. And I only say that because the 3 AFC guys beat K.C.
Brady is #1. Murray and Herbert probably in that top 3 or 4. Josh Allen right behind. Then Lamar in the next grouping. The fact is if the Ravens don’t get a couple lucky breaks and they lose to the Lions and Colts we aren’t even having this conversation, record matters. Lamar is the same QB, he just an insane game Monday night