• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W6

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do the Eagles move up 3 spots losing to the Steelers?

Says a lot about the teams below them.

Most years I think most of the league is pretty close outside of a few top tier teams. This year I think there is a good number of strong teams but then a big drop-off to some really bad teams. At least a 3rd of the league is really bad.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get Clubber Lang’d and have one loss, there is no reason to be above an undefeated team......

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills got shit kicked. Stay above Steelers... hmmmm

Ah well the Seahawks were shout out in the first half and needed 2 gifts from Cousins in the second half to get back in the game and came from behind to beat a team on the last play of the game against a team the Pack had a solid win against where they controlled the game pretty much through out with a Dalvin Cook playing the full game. But dont mind the being underrated

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get Clubber Lang’d and have one loss, there is no reason to be above an undefeated team......

Give the Bills the Steelers schedule thus far and the Bills are 4-0. Give the Steelers the Bills schedule so far and Steelers are 3-2 or 2-3.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Bills the Steelers schedule thus far and the Bills are 4-0. Give the Steelers the Bills schedule so far and Steelers are 3-2 or 2-3.
The Jets, Dolphins and Rams? Brutal schedule......Steelers schedule has been very easy so far as well......

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

friends sleep GIF

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs ravens and bills should be below titans packers and steelers if these rankings are how they are playing right now.

chiefs have been playing to their competition and haven't looked great other than the ravens game

ravens got smacked around by those chiefs

bills had a good win against the rams but then just got demolished by the titans. usually not a good sign.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs ravens and bills should be below titans packers and steelers if these rankings are how they are playing right now.

chiefs have been playing to their competition and haven't looked great other than the ravens game

ravens got smacked around by those chiefs

bills had a good win against the rams but then just got demolished by the titans. usually not a good sign.
It was on a Tuesday.
200.gif

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets, Dolphins and Rams? Brutal schedule......Steelers schedule has been very easy so far as well......

Raiders and Bills are tougher opponents than the Steelers have faced.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it counted. Titans moved ahead of the Bills. I'm not taking much away from how the Bills looked in a due letdown game. They have played a tougher schedule than the Steelers. I believe the Bills are a better team.

You think the Bills are better than the Steelers even though the Black & Gold play in a much better division? Interesting. But then again you also think too highly of Wentz. The Bills get to beat up on the worst team in the league twice (Jets). And get to play the always dissapointing Dolphins twice. The Steelers gotta deal with a tough Ravens team. And a much improved Browns squad.

So the AFCn has one really bad team (Bungles). And the AFCe has two. I'm not sure the Bills are better than the Steelers.

"they have played a tougher schedule than the Steelers"

Two of the Bills four wins are against the Jets and Dolphins. :pound:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Bills are better than the Steelers even though the Black & Gold play in a much better division? Interesting. But then again you also think too highly of Wentz. The Bills get to beat up on the worst team in the league twice (Jets). And get to play the always dissapointing Dolphins twice. The Steelers gotta deal with a tough Ravens team. And a much improved Browns squad.

So the AFCn has one really bad team (Bungles). And the AFCe has two. I'm not sure the Bills are better than the Steelers.

Yeah, we'll learn more about the bills Monday when they play the chiefs. If they get rolled again, then maybe they have some issues.

If they can beat the Chiefs, even though the Chiefs aren't playing great right now, maybe we need to keep them in the conversation of one of the better teams

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we'll learn more about the bills Monday when they play the chiefs. If they get rolled again, then maybe they have some issues.

If they can beat the Chiefs, even though the Chiefs aren't playing great right now, maybe we need to keep them in the conversation of one of the better teams

I gotta laugh at RTK. Pimping up the Bills while ignoring who they've played. Not that the Steelers have played a great schedule so far. But I trust BigBen and Tomlin more than I do Allen and McDermott.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta laugh at RTK. Pimping up the Bills while ignoring who they've played. Not that the Steelers have played a great schedule so far. But I trust BigBen and Tomlin more than I do Allen and McDermott.
Tomlin-

Only coach to handle AB and bell. And he did it at the same time, for years.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What relevance does a teams future schedule have in determining the present Power Rankings?

Who are the Steelers great wins against?

Bills have beaten two of the top 10 teams in my rankings.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What relevance does a teams future schedule have in determining the present Power Rankings?

Who are the Steelers great wins against?

Bills have beaten two of the top 10 teams in my rankings.

"in my rankings"

:pound:

Okay.