• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W6

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"in my rankings"

:pound:

Okay.

Yeah, you're in the thread for my rankings.

Now tell me more about how a future not yet played schedule should factor into current power rankings.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're in the thread for my rankings.

Now tell me more about how a future not yet played schedule should factor into current power rankings.

Here's the problem you Wentz jock strap sniffer. I haven't said anything about future schedules. But I do think the Steeelers are better than the Bills.

"you're in the thread for my rankings"

WTF does that mean? Because you started this thread I can't comment? :crazy:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem you Wentz jock strap sniffer. I haven't said anything about future schedules. But I do think the Steeelers are better than the Bills.

"you're in the thread for my rankings"

WTF does that mean? Because you started this thread I can't comment? :crazy:

You made an entire ranting post about how I think the Bills are better than the Steelers even though the Steelers play in a tougher division. Talking about who the Jets play twice and who the Steelers play twice.

That is completely irrelevant to the current rankings because those games have not occurred. If you want to talk about the actual games that both teams have played the Bills have faced a much tougher schedule and more impressive schedule.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made an entire ranting post about how I think the Bills are better than the Steelers even though the Steelers play in a tougher division. Talking about who the Jets play twice and who the Steelers play twice.

That is completely irrelevant to the current rankings because those games have not occurred. If you want to talk about the actual games that both teams have played the Bills have faced a much tougher schedule and more impressive schedule.

You dumbbell. You did say the Bills are better than the Steelers.

Comment # 13- "when it comes down to it I think the Bills are better than the Steelers"

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumbbell. You did say the Bills are better than the Steelers.

Comment # 13- "when it comes down to it I think the Bills are better than the Steelers"

200.gif

Of course I think the Bills are better than the Steelers. I haven't indicated otherwise at any point in this thread.

You made an entire post, post #31 in this thread, ranting about how I think the Bills are better than the Steelers even though the Steelers play in a tougher division. Talking about who the Bills play twice and who the Steelers play twice.

You think the Bills are better than the Steelers even though the Black & Gold play in a much better division? Interesting. But then again you also think too highly of Wentz. The Bills get to beat up on the worst team in the league twice (Jets). And get to play the always dissapointing Dolphins twice. The Steelers gotta deal with a tough Ravens team. And a much improved Browns squad.

So the AFCn has one really bad team (Bungles). And the AFCe has two. I'm not sure the Bills are better than the Steelers.

"they have played a tougher schedule than the Steelers"

Two of the Bills four wins are against the Jets and Dolphins. :pound:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make a case for the Patriots at #9 now, (although I would have them at #13), but when the list was made they were still without Newton or Gilmore so #19 would have been more representative.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a lot about the teams below them.

Most years I think most of the league is pretty close outside of a few top tier teams. This year I think there is a good number of strong teams but then a big drop-off to some really bad teams. At least a 3rd of the league is really bad.
That's true, there are a lot of bad teams. I do see what you're saying it's just my opinion it's tough to move a team up 3 spots after a loss.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? I don't remember 'thekoy'. Who the fuck was that?

OH, that's the user name. Gotcha. Uh... yah man, good stuff, happy to have you here!

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What relevance does a teams future schedule have in determining the present Power Rankings?

Who are the Steelers great wins against?

Bills have beaten two of the top 10 teams in my rankings.
And one of those teams is the Rams who are 4-0 vs that amazing NFC East......

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the list

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one of those teams is the Rams who are 4-0 vs that amazing NFC East......
Gotta take that into acct. it’s interesting. I’ll look forward to what the Rams do when they meet tougher teams outta the NFCE. Tho I have every faith in McVays ability to get the best out of his players.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta take that into acct. it’s interesting. I’ll look forward to what the Rams do when they meet tougher teams outta the NFCE. Tho I have every faith in McVays ability to get the best out of his players.

Looks like Rams are no longer playing the NFCE anymore....smoke & mirrors......

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Rams are no longer playing the NFCE anymore....smoke & mirrors......
Rams played poorly no doubt, but I wouldn’t go so far as smoke and mirrors. They have weaknesses that can be exploited...pretty much every team has now shown something.

Niners got pressure, exploited the LBs and they KNOW this team and it’s weaknesses...and there’s the fact that Kyle taught McVay a lot of what he does. Makes a difference. Can’t take a lot from 1 game in divisional play. It’s the X factor...

Also, didn’t the Niners get some players back from injury finally? Makes a difference too. JMHO.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFCE is completely insane this year. Pure comedy tho. Entertaining as hell in suckitude :pound:

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Bills the Steelers schedule thus far and the Bills are 4-0. Give the Steelers the Bills schedule so far and Steelers are 3-2 or 2-3.

Still a favorite......