• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W14

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with the post I made. I disputed your statement about the Saints having a dramatically harder schedule than NFC West with actual data. Quit deflecting and making it about something else because you were wrong.

You didn't dispute anything.

Saints have played more games against contenders and have come out of it with more wins than the Packers.

Same goes for the NFC West teams.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints have played more games against contenders and have come out of it with more wins than the Packers.

The Saints have won 2 games against a team over .500 this year, the Bucs twice. Also the Packers beat the Saints

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints have won 2 games against a team over .500 this year, the Bucs twice. Also the Packers beat the Saints

Damn. Now that's a good stat.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean the Raiders should be back in the top 5? And holy shit, the Eagles will probably be in the top 10 now for beating the Saints. Am I doing this right?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean the Raiders should be back in the top 5? And holy shit, the Eagles will probably be in the top 10 now for beating the Saints. Am I doing this right?
Yea but also the Packers who beat the Saints in New Orleans aren’t better than the Saints

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but also the Packers who beat the Saints in New Orleans aren’t better than the Saints
Oh yeah, right. To be fair though, the Saints do have a better D right now. But I would not bet against the Packers in Lambeau in January, fans or no fans.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, right. To be fair though, the Saints do have a better D right now. But I would not bet against the Packers in Lambeau in January, fans or no fans.
Yea I just wouldn’t bet on the Saints in the playoffs at all, they have a habit of choking.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the steelers were a top 5 team prior to the bengals game. But i was told they would lose in the first round as the #2 seed, or heck even. Why would they have a top 5 ranking then. They would not be playing any other top 5 team round 1

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot actual stats confuse you. Funny how you keep bringing up the Packers when not even part of what you said to begin with and that I commented on.

Since you are about the Packers so much, remember they had same strength of victory as the Saints before the Packers won last 2 games and the Saints lost last 2. Packers may not have had toughest schedule but still beat the Saints and are the likely #1 seed

As far as your statement the Saints have more games and wins against contenders in NFC West
Against teams with winning records
Saints are 2-2
Seahawks 2-3
Rams 3-2
Cardinals 2-3

Looks all the NFC West contenders have 1 more game all have as many wins and Rams have more. Lol at you talking out your ass again.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot actual stats confuse you. Funny how you keep bringing up the Packers when not even part of what you said to begin with and that I commented on.

Since you are about the Packers so much, remember they had same strength of victory as the Saints before the Packers won last 2 games and the Saints lost last 2. Packers may not have had toughest schedule but still beat the Saints and are the likely #1 seed

As far as your statement the Saints have more games and wins against contenders in NFC West
Against teams with winning records
Saints are 2-2
Seahawks 2-3
Rams 3-2
Cardinals 2-3

Looks all the NFC West contenders have 1 more game all have as many wins and Rams have more. Lol at you talking out your ass again.

Seahawks are 0-1 against contenders. I already know the rest of your stats are all out of whack.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs are contenders. Bears are not.
I don't think either are. The bucs are flashy with the names and the coach.......but aside from an early season packers win, theyve been fugly........and they lost the bears!

The bears really aren't either,but they are in playoff contention.....The team that won head to head is not a contender then? 7-7 is an ok record for an AFC squad......

Realistically unless you are gonna pump up that big win vs the raiders for the bucs .....

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either are. The bucs are flashy with the names and the coach.......but aside from an early season packers win, theyve been fugly........and they lost the bears!

The bears really aren't either,but they are in playoff contention.....The team that won head to head is not a contender then? 7-7 is an ok record for an AFC squad......

Realistically unless you are gonna pump up that big win vs the raiders for the bucs .....
I just like how the Bears are contenders, but the Dolphins and Cardinals aren’t