• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W13

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the raiders have early season wins against the saints and chiefs..........

Got blown out by the bucs, blown out by the falcons, lost to the chiefs recently.

Browns game was tight, lost to the bills, close game with the mighty chargers.....

Since their bye they are 3-3
with close wins vs the browns and chargers
blown out by the bucs and falcons
and 4 point loss the chiefs..........

So.......umm yeah they're playing great football
I see Koy stepped away from his corner still pumping up the 6-5 juggernaut Raiders team.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Koy stepped away from his corner still pumping up the 6-5 juggernaut Raiders team.

Raiders will be a more formidable opponent in the playoffs than the Seahawks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raiders arent in the playoffs as of now........

with games against the colts and dolphins....and the chargers are lighting it up.....not a gimme game.....

Teams around them
Colts-obviously that head to to head game is critical but besides the PGH game, and the raiders game, they should win the rest
Ravens-yikes what a powerful 6-5 team, hate to see them in the playoffs. But they should win out...only hang up MAYBE is the browns game.
Patriots-1 game back, and not a super easy schedule, don't see them getting in
Dolphins-they have a ROUGH schedule, raiders-chiefs, pats, bills

Browns-titans are all 2 games up and would need to falter and lose tiebreakers
Steelers/chiefs are basically in......

So its those 4 teams listed plus the raiders fighting it out.

Right now the raiders hold the tiebreaker over the ravens for the 8th spot based on conference wins but if they lose, its gonna be to an AFC team so yeah, they likely arent gonna hold that tie breaker.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders will be a more formidable opponent in the playoffs than the Seahawks.
Raiders are all offense and no defense.

The term I would use for a team like that is 'spoiler' and not contender. They might knock someone off but you aren't winning a Super Bowl with the worst defense in the afc.

Not sure how you elevate them above the Seahawks with Wilson's experience.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the 2020 NFL season.

The term I would use for a team like that is 'spoiler' and not contender. They might knock someone off but you aren't winning a Super Bowl with the worst defense in the afc.

Raiders not only beat the best team in the NFL (almost twice too) but have also beat the best team in the NFC. They can play with anyone and beat anyone. And a team like that in the playoffs is a contender because all you need to do is get on a roll at the right time.

Seahawks haven't beaten anyone impressive.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the 2020 NFL season.

Raiders not only beat the best team in the NFL (almost twice too) but have also beat the best team in the NFC. They can play with anyone and beat anyone. And a team like that in the playoffs is a contender because all you need to do is get on a roll at the right time.

Seahawks haven't beaten anyone impressive.
Counterpoint: Raiders losses are f'ing terrible.

Raiders lost to the Patriots by 16 and the Falcons by 37. Raiders also have a 25 point loss to the Bucs.
Seahawks beat the Patriots by 5 and the Falcons by 13. And Russell Wilson has 9 playoff wins.

Its entirely possible that the reason the Raiders play the Chiefs well is because for the Raiders that game is the Super Bowl and for the Chiefs that game is another Sunday. Its entirely possible that the Raiders have spent years building their team to play the Chiefs. The Raiders do have the offensive talent to stick with anyone. But the Panthers also stuck with the Chiefs recently. And the Panthers stuck with the Raiders. And the Panthers are kinda bad.

I think the only way the Raiders are actually any good is if the reason for their losses is injury/COVID related.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Counterpoint: Raiders losses are f'ing terrible.

Raiders lost to the Patriots by 16 and the Falcons by 37. Raiders also have a 25 point loss to the Bucs.
Seahawks beat the Patriots by 5 and the Falcons by 13. And Russell Wilson has 9 playoff wins.

Its entirely possible that the reason the Raiders play the Chiefs well is because for the Raiders that game is the Super Bowl and for the Chiefs that game is another Sunday. Its entirely possible that the Raiders have spent years building their team to play the Chiefs. The Raiders do have the offensive talent to stick with anyone. But the Panthers also stuck with the Chiefs recently. And the Panthers stuck with the Raiders. And the Panthers are kinda bad.

I think the only way the Raiders are actually any good is if the reason for their losses is injury/COVID related.

They are inconsistent and that is their downfall. They beat the Saints too not just the Chiefs almost twice..

Raiders can beat anyone in the league.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you’ve finally put the Redskins in to win the division this week.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you’ve finally put the Redskins in to win the division this week.

I don't think the Redskins win the division. They could and I think things shape up nicely for them to pull the upset over the Steelers.

But the Cowboys have such an easy schedule that I think/hope they win the division.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, the Raiders are a far superior team to the Cleveland Browns.
I like the Raiders but I think you're putting too much stock in to them because of the way they played the Chiefs, a divisional team... Chiefs only beat the Chargers by 3 another divisional team... In 3 of their losses, they have pretty much been blown out...

Lost to the Patriots by 16...
Lost to the Buccs by 25
Lost to the Falcons by 37

Lost those 3 games by a combined 78pts... That's a very inconsistent team... Worst +- differential in points (in 3 of their losses) among teams that are over .500 in the NFL, in which have 3 losses... Worse than the Browns...

Last edited:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Raiders but I think you're putting too much stock in to them because of the way they played the Chiefs, a divisional team... Chiefs only beat the Chargers by 3 another divisional team... In 3 of their losses, they have pretty much been blown out...

Lost to the Patriots by 16...
Lost to the Buccs by 25
Lost to the Falcons by 37

Lost those 3 games by a combined 78pts... That's a very inconsistent team... Worst +- differential in points (in 3 of their losses) among teams that are over .500 in the NFL, in which have 3 losses... Worse than the Browns...

I'm sorry, so why again is their win over the Saints being completely erased from the equation? You keep trying to brush aside how they are the only team in the league that has beat the Chiefs and they nearly did so twice just because they play in the same division. Which is absurd. But they also beat the best team in the NFC in rather convincing fashion.

They are an inconsistent team, which is what I said is their downfall. But they have without a doubt displayed that they are good enough to beat the best teams in the league. And that isn't what a team like the Seahawks have done.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, so why again is their win over the Saints being completely erased from the equation? You keep trying to brush aside how they are the only team in the league that has beat the Chiefs and they nearly did so twice just because they play in the same division. Which is absurd. But they also beat the best team in the NFC in rather convincing fashion.

They are an inconsistent team, which is what I said is their downfall. But they have without a doubt displayed that they are good enough to beat the best teams in the league. And that isn't what a team like the Seahawks have done.
Jags beat the colts. Need to factor that in.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England has 4 wins against top 14 teams, all ahead of them as well.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the last card this ass clown has left this season with regards to his obsession for all things Dallas.

attention seeking whores are the worst

What are you crying about now?

Cowboys are a division opponent. If there is any team in the division I want to see their draft position get fucked over by winning the division it is the Cowboys.