• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W13

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3yrs @ 27mil. 13 mil up front for a grand total thru 2 yrs of 22recs/314yds/2TDs. Stealing money.
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are shooting themselves in the foot. I consider that loss to the Falcons an ultimate trap game coming off of that Chiefs close game.

It doesn't erase what they have proven though. They have faced one of the toughest schedules in the league and have beat the top team in both conferences. If they don't make the playoffs they will easily be the best team to have missed the playoffs and would have been more formidable than numerous other teams who would be playing in it over them. Consistency from game to game is their downfall but they have proven at the high level they can play against top competition.

Records of the teams in the top 10 against other Top 10 ranked teams:

1. Chiefs 3-1
2. Steelers 1-0
3. Saints 2-2
4. Bills 2-2
5. Titans 2-2
6. Raiders 2-3
7. Colts 2-1
8. Bucs 2-4
9. Packers 1-2
10. Rams 1-1
Well that’s awful reasoning. We are talking about a 6 win, inconsistent team that is at #6 which in everyones’ mind means they are a SB or CCG contender. The Raiders are way too inconsistent to list them in that tier. They aren’t a top 10 team.

A trap game? They lost by 5 TD’s lol. That’s called ATL exploiting a very inconsistent team

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that’s awful reasoning. We are talking about a 6 win, inconsistent team that is at #6 which in everyones’ mind means they are a SB or CCG contender. The Raiders are way too inconsistent to list them in that tier. They aren’t a top 10 team.

A trap game? They lost by 5 TD’s lol. That’s called ATL exploiting a very inconsistent team

Listen, the Raiders are a far superior team to the Cleveland Browns.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, gbay, rams, and Seattle are better than oak, tbay, and indy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Chiefs barely hanging on to victory week after week and it makes me wonder if KC really is at the top. Im fairly convinced that the team at the end of last year would beat this years team. Still work to do getting healthy and keeping teams out of the end zone.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Chiefs barely hanging on to victory week after week and it makes me wonder if KC really is at the top. Im fairly convinced that the team at the end of last year would beat this years team. Still work to do getting healthy and keeping teams out of the end zone.
The OL and edgerushers stink out loud right now. Methinks we're in a losing streak if Mahomes isn't basically football Jesus. Need Schwartz to be healthy in the worst way.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, gbay, rams, and Seattle are better than oak, tbay, and indy

Green Bay got blown out by the Bucs. They also lost to the Colts just recently. Not sure how they are better. Have they played a far easier schedule? Yes but that doesn't make them better.

Same goes for the Rams and Seattle. Cupcake schedules but struggles against top opponents.

Raiders in the other hand have faced one of the hardest schedules in the league yet remain the only tram to beat the best team in the league (almost did so twice) and they also beat the best team in the NFC.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be the top? The Steelers who have played one of the easier schedules in the league and while they haven't lost they certainly haven't been running away with games outside of two wins over the bottom tier Bengals and Jaguars.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be the top? The Steelers who have played one of the easier schedules in the league and while they haven't lost they certainly haven't been running away with games outside of two wins over the bottom tier Bengals and Jaguars.
By my count, the Chiefs and Steelers both have four 'good' wins although I do think the Chiefs have a higher upside as a team. I'm okay with the Chiefs being on top but I feel like both the Chiefs and Steelers are going to need another gear to actually win a Super Bowl.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay got blown out by the Bucs. They also lost to the Colts just recently. Not sure how they are better. Have they played a far easier schedule? Yes but that doesn't make them better.

Same goes for the Rams and Seattle. Cupcake schedules but struggles against top opponents.

Raiders in the other hand have faced one of the hardest schedules in the league yet remain the only tram to beat the best team in the league (almost did so twice) and they also beat the best team in the NFC.
So the raiders have early season wins against the saints and chiefs..........

Got blown out by the bucs, blown out by the falcons, lost to the chiefs recently.

Browns game was tight, lost to the bills, close game with the mighty chargers.....

Since their bye they are 3-3
with close wins vs the browns and chargers
blown out by the bucs and falcons
and 4 point loss the chiefs..........

So.......umm yeah they're playing great football

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By my count, the Chiefs and Steelers both have four 'good' wins although I do think the Chiefs have a higher upside as a team. I'm okay with the Chiefs being on top but I feel like both the Chiefs and Steelers are going to need another gear to actually win a Super Bowl.

Of teams in my top 10 the Chiefs are 3-1 in games played against those teams. For the Steelers they are 1-0.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best parts about this thread each week are people complaining about the rankings like it matters and how it always evolves into a trash Philly thread.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best parts about this thread each week are people complaining about the rankings like it matters and how it always evolves into a trash Philly thread.
not yet....