• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W12

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers gave up 29 points to the absolutely dreadful Eagles offense and and 24 Points to a Cowboys team with a 4th string QB.
steelers are also 10-0 with the least PPG allowed.....soooooo whats your point? and the highest point differential in the NFL.

not blowing out 2 ABYSMAL teams supports that they actually did better, against better competition.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Means, were second in second points allowed. Second half is more important, great coaching adjustments.
well if your're second in points allowed, and have only allowed 3 second half TD's(insanely impressive) .........then your putting yourself in a hole or falling behind......so 19 first half td's allowed......which really is only 1.9 first half TD's per game....

i think the steelers and the rams are the two bet D's in the NFL........

But theres another handful of D's that I feel are really fn good

Indy, Bmore, chiefs.......chiefs are the engima......i thought prior to the post season last year they were the team to beat, because their D was very underrated, same again this year...bears

id actually take washing and NYG next or right up there , those offenses kill them....just like the bears

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steelers are also 10-0 with the least PPG allowed.....soooooo whats your point? and the highest point differential in the NFL.

not blowing out 2 ABYSMAL teams supports that they actually did better, against better competition.

10-0 yet even if the Steelers go onto win the Super Bowl no one will look back at it as some historically great defense. They are a good defense but this has been a full blown offensive league this season through and through.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-0 yet even if the Steelers go onto win the Super Bowl no one will look back at it as some historically great defense. They are a good defense but this has been a full blown offensive league this season through and through.
did anyone say historically great? nope no one, just you......yeah it an offensive league. Doesnt change that the rams and the steelers have the top D's, with pretty good offenses........not quite sure where you're going with this......

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did anyone say historically great? nope no one, just you......yeah it an offensive league. Doesnt change that the rams and the steelers have the top D's, with pretty good offenses........not quite sure where you're going with this......

Hey great for you arguing a point that no one was trying to argue. You trying to rave about the 3-7 Giants and their top 10 defense however...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey great for you arguing a point that no one was trying to argue. You trying to rave about the 3-7 Giants and their top 10 defense however...
oh you pivoted back to the giants...got it......man you're all over the place.........

is the basis of all this, that its an offensive league? just curious.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh you pivoted back to the giants...got it......man you're all over the place.........

is the basis of all this, that its an offensive league? just curious.

I didn't pivot from anything. Your post fawning over the the 3-7 Giants and their top 10 defense is what started this all. Some Rams fan taking offense to me pointing out it is offense heavy league this year with not a lot of good defense being played. Then you got offended over the Rams fan talking about how good their defense is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't pivot from anything. Your post fawning over the the 3-7 Giants and their top 10 defense is what started this all. Some Rams fan taking offense to me pointing out it is offense heavy league this year with not a lot of good defense being played. Then you got offended over the Rams fan talking about how good their defense is.
And I was just talking a about the steelers, you somehow went to all times great defenses, and then back to the giants.... allllll over the place.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if your're second in points allowed, and have only allowed 3 second half TD's(insanely impressive) .........then your putting yourself in a hole or falling behind......so 19 first half td's allowed......which really is only 1.9 first half TD's per game....

i think the steelers and the rams are the two bet D's in the NFL........

But theres another handful of D's that I feel are really fn good

Indy, Bmore, chiefs.......chiefs are the engima......i thought prior to the post season last year they were the team to beat, because their D was very underrated, same again this year...bears

id actually take washing and NYG next or right up there , those offenses kill them....just like the bears
I agree on those defenses but I would also add into that next tier with the Gmen and Wash, the Broncos and Dolphins who are surprisingly better then most think.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on those defenses but I would also add into that next tier with the Gmen and Wash, the Broncos and Dolphins who are surprisingly better then most think.
Dolphins yes I haven’t checked the broncos that much Tbh. Saints have played very tough schedule and still have a top 10 d...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Falcons highlight package against the Saints was just Matt Ryan getting sacked 8 times and intercepted twice. The Saints d looks pretty good

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Saints are in very good position for a SB run. Depending on Brees healing up but even with their backup situation. I don't have a ton of faith in Taysom Hill but you never know. The thing is if he falls flat, Winston can actually be good enough. Payton, as much as I dislike him is a great offensive coach and can gameplan with anyone. If Brees comes back 100% healthy and more importantly, rested, they are probably the most balanced team in the NFC. Solid defense, weapons on offense with a smart HOF QB and a solid kicker.
The Rams are the one team with similar balance providing Goff doesn't make mistakes. He easily could have cost them that game the other night but was let off the hook. I do think those two teams could once again meet in the CG.
Green Bay and Seattle are right there because of their QBs but the defenses have serious question marks. Moreso, Seattle on that side of the ball. Also, GB has less weapons outside of Adams who is a beast but damn, the other guys are inconsistent.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the Jets are all time bad. I do think the loss of Burrow means the Bungals don't win another game though. As for this week, that line isn't all that surprising given the circumstances.

If anything the giants probably ought to move up. They aren’t a bad team as long as jones doesn’t shoot him self in the foot

The four letter JETS says you're wrong.

Without Burrow no way in hell they are 28. I would put them at 31...right above the Jets. Not one team is worse than the Jets
I'm not arguing about how bad the Jets are. My point is that Power Rankings are a snapshot in time. The Bengals could reasonably be better in a week's time when their 'next' QB has some more experience. If the Jets were to play the Bengals in week 12 at a neutral venue the Jets might well start as 1½ point favourites. On that basic they should have been in contention for the #32 ranking.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30. Philadelphia Eagles (28)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (31)
32. New York Jets (32)

25+ Best We Suck Again Memes | Raider Memes, Suck Memes, Carr Memes