• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W11

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has everything to do with it. Take the Rams for example. 6-3. 4 of those wins against the awful NFC East. The Rams have played 3 teams with winning records and are 1-2 in those games. The only win coming over a Division opponenent who also has the fortune of the NFC East boost to their record.
Good teams are suppose to beat bad teams. So the Rams get it held against them, again they can run the ball and play great defense, that is a contender.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were clammering the same thing for the steelers, and many others....it changes weekly

Steelers are 3-0 in their games against winning team. No other team in the league, at least within the top 12 or so that I've checked are undefeated against teams with winning records.

And it does change every week. It's a weekly power ranking. Great observation Sherlock.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams are suppose to beat bad teams. So the Rams get it held against them, again they can run the ball and play great defense, that is a contender.

There are 3 types of teams in the league. Good, good bad teams and bad bad teams. Rams are looking more like a good bad team than they are a good bad team. Seahawks were looking like a top contender but their defense is so putrid and now that they are letting Russ cook he is starting to become uncharacteristically loose with the ball. They can turn it around simply through Wilson but that defense will likely eventually cost them in the playoffs. Cardinals are the one team in the division that while they have started slow, they put together some truly impressive wins over quality opponents and I think has the best chance to do damage in the post season from the NFC West.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are 3-0 in their games against winning team. No other team in the league, at least within the top 12 or so that I've checked are undefeated against teams with winning records.

And it does change every week. It's a weekly power ranking. Great observation Sherlock.
And the logic changes weekly. That’s the point.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 3 types of teams in the league. Good, good bad teams and bad bad teams. Rams are looking more like a good bad team than they are a good bad team. Seahawks were looking like a top contender but their defense is so putrid and now that they are letting Russ cook he is starting to become uncharacteristically loose with the ball. They can turn it around simply through Wilson but that defense will likely eventually cost them in the playoffs. Cardinals are the one team in the division that while they have started slow, they put together some truly impressive wins over quality opponents and I think has the best chance to do damage in the post season from the NFC West.
No, the Seahawks can't turn it around just through Wilson. He was putting up MVP numbers because the run game opened up the air attack. Now that Carson is supposedly back healthy for Thursday night, we'll see if Wilson comes back to form.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is spiraling imo. Having go depend on RW to put up all time #s just to win games 37-34 isn't sustainable. In 4 weeks when Atlanta is 7-6 im going to be even more depressed by the 3 games we gave away early

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the dude does a good job with these rankings and explains his case fairly well. Even though he’s an eagles fan

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the dude does a good job with these rankings and explains his case fairly well. Even though he’s an eagles fan

i dont believe you will ferrell GIF

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As silly as he is in his other posts, I am usually pleasantly surprised at his rankings as well. Compared to some others he doesnt do to bad of a job.