• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W11

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Last weeks ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RemberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.
1. Kansas City Chiefs (1)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (2)
3. New Orleans Saints (4)
4. Oakland Raiders (8)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9)
6. Baltimore Ravens (3)
7. Buffalo Bills (5)
8. Arizona Cardinals (12)
9. Miami Dolphins (11)
10. Indianapolis Colts (13)
11. Green Bay Packers (10)
12. Los Angeles Rams (14)
13. Tennessee Titans (6)
14. Seattle Seahawks (7)
15. Minnesota Vikings (16)
16. New England Patriots (24)
17. Cleveland Browns (15)
18. Chicago Bears (17)
19. Carolina Panthers (18)
20. Atlanta Falcons (22)
21. Los Angeles Chargers (21)
22. Cincinnati Bengals (20)
23. Denver Broncos (23)
24. San Francisco 49ers (25)
25. Houston Texans (26)
26. Detroit Lions (27)
27. New York Giants (28)
28. Philadelphia Eagles (19)
29. Washington Redskins (29)
30. Dallas Cowboys (30)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (31)
32. New York Jets (32)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
3. New Orleans Saints
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
7. Arizona Cardinals
11. Green Bay Packers
12. Los Angeles Rams
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. Minnesota Vikings

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Oakland Raiders
6. Baltimore Ravens
7. Buffalo Bills
9. Miami Dolphins
10. Indianapolis Colts

Best Division TIE AFC North & NFC South - 47 Points
3. AFC West - 49 Points
4. NFC West - 58 Points
5. AFC East - 64 Points
6. NFC North - 70 Points
7. AFC South -79 Points
Worst Division NFC East - 114 Points

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you predicting a philly playoff win this year or perhaps you touting Fulgham as a top WR.

pitch a tent there is always next week

You.

Did you know Wentz is a better QB than BigBen because he has a perfect playoff record? Ain't that right @FaCe-LeE-uS & @SteelersPride?
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Pee Wee Reaction GIF
Hillary Clinton Laughing GIF by Saturday Night Live

But seriously
200.gif

not sure why this thread went silent @Wamu

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you predicting a philly playoff win this year or perhaps you touting Fulgham as a top WR.

pitch a tent there is always next week

What does anything have to do with this thread.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West isn't the 4th best division in football

I mean they might be. Sure the Cardinals, Rams & Seahawks look like they will be going to the playoffs in this extended 7 team per conference field, but I think that is partially because they get to play what will historically be the worst division ever in the history of the NFL. That's a 4 win boost that other divisions in the NFC just don't get.

But beyond that, while they do have 3 good teams despite the flaws they might have I don't think there are any great teams (aka contenders) right now in that division. Cardinals could be on the cusp of that, we will see. but let's look at the divisions that I had ranked higher, and remember the division rankings are done via the total score of where all the teams within the division are ranked on the power rankings.

AFC North has the Steelers, Ravens & Browns. NFC South has the Saints & Bucs. AFC West has the Chiefs and Raiders. There is at least one great team in each of those divisions. Steelers are undefeated and while the Ravens are slipping they are still at least on the same level as the best NFC West team. Saints & Bucs might be the top 2 teams in the NFC. Chiefs are in my opinion the best team in the league and the Raiders I feel like are flying far under a lot of people's radars. They have had possibly the toughest schedule in the league thus far and they have come out on the other side of it 6-3 with some really impressive wins over what I have as top 3 teams in the Chiefs and Saints.

Point being, I don't think there is one great team in the NFC West. There are 3 good teams but that isn't enough to put them over the other divisions right now in week 11.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz doesn't have a pefect playoff record, Wentz can't win a playoff game.

Well dammit. Thought he had never started a playoff game. Wrong. Forgot about 2019.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West is like a better upgraded version of the AFC East this year.

AFC East has 2 good teams, 1 team that might not be good this year but 2 decade long dynasty and all the jury is still out especially after beating the Ravens, and possibly 1 team that is the worst in the whole league. Might not be a contender in that division although the Bills or Dolphins could be on the cusp of that.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I havent really been paying attention to the Raiders, but confused why they are #4.

Also the Cowboys are ranked way to high!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I havent really been paying attention to the Raiders, but confused why they are #4.

Also the Cowboys are ranked way to high!

I think most people are sleeping on them but I feel like they have played the hardest schedule in the NFL to this point and they have come out of the other side of that schedule 6-3 with 2 very impressive wins over who I have ranked as the #1 & #3 teams in the league. They have had some stumbles for sure like most of the league but at the same time they have one of the most impressive resume of wins this season. 3-2 against teams with winning records.

For comparison of the other teams in my top 10 this week regarding records vs teams with winning records this season: Chiefs are 2-1, Steelers are 3-0, Saints are 2-2, Buccaneers 2-2, Ravens 2-2, Bills 4-3 (another very tough early season schedule), Cardinals 2-1 & Dolphins 2-2.

Come playoff time the Raiders will be battle tested and will have shown the ability to be able to beat teams in the top tier of the league. People are sleeping on the Raiders due to previous perceptions of them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people are sleeping on them but I feel like they have played the hardest schedule in the NFL to this point and they have come out of the other side of that schedule 6-3 with 2 very impressive wins over who I have ranked as the #1 & #3 teams in the league. They have had some stumbles for sure like most of the league but at the same time they have one of the most impressive resume of wins this season. 3-2 against teams with winning records.

For comparison of the other teams in my top 10 this week regarding records vs teams with winning records this season: Chiefs are 2-1, Steelers are 3-0, Saints are 2-2, Buccaneers 2-2, Ravens 2-2, Bills 4-3 (another very tough early season schedule), Cardinals 2-1 & Dolphins 2-2.

Come playoff time the Raiders will be battle tested and will have shown the ability to be able to beat teams in the top tier of the league. People are sleeping on the Raiders due to previous perceptions of them.
I definitely could be sleeping on them.

Still doesnt explain why the Cowboys are ranked so high! :heh:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Last weeks ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RemberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.
1. Kansas City Chiefs (1)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (2)
3. New Orleans Saints (4)
4. Oakland Raiders (8)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9)
6. Baltimore Ravens (3)
7. Buffalo Bills (5)
8. Arizona Cardinals (12)
9. Miami Dolphins (11)
10. Indianapolis Colts (13)
11. Green Bay Packers (10)
12. Los Angeles Rams (14)
13. Tennessee Titans (6)
14. Seattle Seahawks (7)
15. Minnesota Vikings (16)
16. New England Patriots (24)
17. Cleveland Browns (15)
18. Chicago Bears (17)
19. Carolina Panthers (18)
20. Atlanta Falcons (22)
21. Los Angeles Chargers (21)
22. Cincinnati Bengals (20)
23. Denver Broncos (23)
24. San Francisco 49ers (25)
25. Houston Texans (26)
26. Detroit Lions (27)
27. New York Giants (28)
28. Philadelphia Eagles (19)
29. Washington Redskins (29)
30. Dallas Cowboys (30)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (31)
32. New York Jets (32)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
3. New Orleans Saints
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
7. Arizona Cardinals
11. Green Bay Packers
12. Los Angeles Rams
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. Minnesota Vikings

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Oakland Raiders
6. Baltimore Ravens
7. Buffalo Bills
9. Miami Dolphins
10. Indianapolis Colts

Best Division TIE AFC North & NFC South - 47 Points
3. AFC West - 49 Points
4. NFC West - 58 Points
5. AFC East - 64 Points
6. NFC North - 70 Points
7. AFC South -79 Points
Worst Division NFC East - 114 Points
Lol at Saints 8 spots ahead of the Packers. Who won that game between those teams ?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they might be. Sure the Cardinals, Rams & Seahawks look like they will be going to the playoffs in this extended 7 team per conference field, but I think that is partially because they get to play what will historically be the worst division ever in the history of the NFL. That's a 4 win boost that other divisions in the NFC just don't get.

But beyond that, while they do have 3 good teams despite the flaws they might have I don't think there are any great teams (aka contenders) right now in that division. Cardinals could be on the cusp of that, we will see. but let's look at the divisions that I had ranked higher, and remember the division rankings are done via the total score of where all the teams within the division are ranked on the power rankings.

AFC North has the Steelers, Ravens & Browns. NFC South has the Saints & Bucs. AFC West has the Chiefs and Raiders. There is at least one great team in each of those divisions. Steelers are undefeated and while the Ravens are slipping they are still at least on the same level as the best NFC West team. Saints & Bucs might be the top 2 teams in the NFC. Chiefs are in my opinion the best team in the league and the Raiders I feel like are flying far under a lot of people's radars. They have had possibly the toughest schedule in the league thus far and they have come out on the other side of it 6-3 with some really impressive wins over what I have as top 3 teams in the Chiefs and Saints.

Point being, I don't think there is one great team in the NFC West. There are 3 good teams but that isn't enough to put them over the other divisions right now in week 11.

Playing the NFC East has nothing to do with it, the NFC West has been the best for years, there is a reason they have sent 5 teams into the Super Bowl the last decade. If you don't think the Rams are contender, only speaks to soreness of the Eagles getting beaten down by the Rams. It takes two things to get to the Super Bowl, playing good defense and being able to effectively run the ball, both areas where the Rams strive.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Saints 8 spots ahead of the Packers. Who won that game between those teams ?

They won by 7 points in week 3 of a season with no preseason. I don't think the Saints were that good early on this season. I think the Saints are playing much better now than they were early on.

Packers I'm not too sure what they are exactly. They have only played 2 games against opponents who have a winning record thus far this season and are 1-1 in those games. The 37-30 win over the Saints in week 3 and then 38-10 loss to the Bucs a month ago. Packers have had one of the leagues easier schedules.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing the NFC East has nothing to do with it, the NFC West has been the best for years, there is a reason they have sent 5 teams into the Super Bowl the last decade. If you don't think the Rams are contender, only speaks to soreness of the Eagles getting beaten down by the Rams. It takes two things to get to the Super Bowl, playing good defense and being able to effectively run the ball, both areas where the Rams strive.

It has everything to do with it. Take the Rams for example. 6-3. 4 of those wins against the awful NFC East. The Rams have played 3 teams with winning records and are 1-2 in those games. The only win coming over a Division opponenent who also has the fortune of the NFC East boost to their record.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has everything to do with it. Take the Rams for example. 6-3. 4 of those wins against the awful NFC East. The Rams have played 3 teams with winning records and are 1-2 in those games. The only win coming over a Division opponenent who also has the fortune of the NFC East boost to their record.
you were clammering the same thing for the steelers, and many others....it changes weekly